View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #13
Zheai

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction? I honestly can't recall... I believe I was looking for something to do in my spare time and somehow ended up here

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile? A good 3-4 hours of jsut reading and clicking around.

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site? Um... it seemed fun, lots more to go through, always had new stuff to look at and do

--Why do you keep coming back now? Oh god... I don't know. I've gotten addicted I guess.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how?Well I found my Master through here so yes ^^ And i've discovered and explored a few more kinks of mine, and more of my limits have become more defined.

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out. I don't even know where to start. I can't pick anything sorry XP

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Curious: Pee, enema, mild public
Zheai is offline   Reply With Quote