Thread: Non-Fiction: Slave Olympics
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #74
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

Two muscular men stood at the door smiling as Dan invited them in. I was kneeling naked and exposed as the first man walked past me and my heart dropped as I recognized the second man to enter the house.

Standing before me was my old 10th grade English teacher Mr. Simmons. My hands immediately covered my genitals out of embarrassment as he entered and Dan shut the door behind him. Mr. Simmons held my gaze and then reached out and slapped my face with enough force to send me to the ground.

“Don’t cover your pussy in front of superiors, boy! Trust me, I will be exploring every inch of that body soon enough”

Miss Megan and Miss Jenn entered the room both having put on a bra and panties and gave huge hugs to each of the men. Mr. Simmons had given up teaching about 5 years ago and was now a real estate agent. As luck would have it, he sold Miss Jenn this house and when she openly inquired about the basement space being used for a dungeon the conversation picked up and it was discovered that Mr. Simmons also enjoys the lifestyle. When shown a picture of me, Mr. Simmons couldn’t believe his eyes. He gave Mistress a great deal on the house and apparently in exchange was promised a scene that is now unfolding today. The other man was a personal friend of Miss Megan and was introduced as Master John.

“Go outside and grab our bags bitches. Hurry up though, there’s some neighbors out doing some yard work,” smirked Master Simmons.

I wasted no time getting to my feet and scampering outside, my semi-erect cock flopping against my stomach as I ran. I grabbed a sizeable duffel bag that was surprisingly heavy and used it for cover as my barefeet smacked on the pavement on my way back into the house. Dan was a bit further behind and I heard some yelling from the neighbors who had taken an interest in our bag retrieval mission. When I reached the house, I was ordered to bring the bag and meet Miss Jenn and Master Simmons in the dungeon while Dan, Miss Megan and Master John were moving to the bedroom.

Part of me was relieved to be in a different room as it meant the competition was on hold and I had some time to recover before the next event. However, my insides were like jelly as I entered the dungeon and saw Master Simmons shirtless with muscles rippling off his tanned body and a huge bulge in his leather pants. A smile crossed his face as I cautiously approached and Mistress locked my feet into a spreader bar and my arms were secured tightly above my head exposing every crevice in my naked body.

“He’s all yours for inspection, Mark,” said Miss Jenn as she slid back and grabbed her video camera and sat down on a chair. I could see the juices soaking through her panties and didn’t expect them to stay on for much longer.

The thought of my old teacher now stalking my naked body made me really uncomfortable. He slipped behind me and wrapped a blindfold around my head and secured it tightly over my eyes. He whispered, “I’m going to inspect every inch of your body boy and there’s nothing you can do about it.” I struggled in my bonds as I felt his hands begin to caress my body. He roughly grabbed my right calve and slowly made his way up my thigh. Blood began to rush to my cock and added to my humiliation as it began to stand at attention. Master Simmons switched to my left calve and again forcefully worked his way up my leg making sure to massage every inch of skin. I heard him smirk and comment about what a slut I was as my cock continued to grow before his eyes. He passed my cock and gently started caressing my stomach muscles and it left me wishing I had a keg for a belly instead of a 6 pack. I felt his breath on my nipples as he began to suck on my left nipple flicking it violently with his tongue while he twisted my right nipple roughly. I staggered in my bonds hoping to release his grip but he continued to torment my sensitive nipples. After switching his tongue action to my other nipple, I felt a hard smack to my face that left me stinging and pissed off.

He then grabbed my smoothly shaved balls and began to work my cock.

“Not a bad piece of meat for a worthless bitch boy like yourself”

He plucked some precum from the tip of my penis and roughly shoved his finger in my mouth. Finally, he worked his way to my ass and without hesitation forced 2 fingers into my poor asshole. He began to work his fingers deeper and found my prostate. After several minutes of forcefully finger fucking me I was done with inspection and the blindfold was removed. Mistress was naked and had the look of a very horny woman on her face.

She put the camera down and swiftly moved to where Master Simmons was standing. She grabbed his visibly hard cock through his pants and in record time she removed his pants right in front of me. Master Simmons’ back was to me as I saw his muscular ass for the first time. When he turned to face me, my eyes immediately darted to the monster dangling between his legs. It was the biggest cock I have ever seen in person and was an enormous 11 inches long and as thick as a coke can.

Mistress immediately mounted him as he hoisted her up and easily wrapped her legs around him as she settled on his cock. I HATED not being able to work my cock and watching Mistress being pounded in one of my favorite sex positions. The strength of Master Simmons to hold her in front of him as she expertly took his cock deep into her pussy.

This torture lasted for what seemed like eternity when finally a loud moan came from Master’s mouth as Mistress dismounted and was then covered with Masters cum on her chest.

I was released from my bonds and ordered to lick the cum from Mistress’s sweaty body as Master went to the bathroom. We returned upstairs and it was clear the set-up for the final event had begun. From the looks of the initial set-up, I was going to be in for a long afternoon.
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote