Thread: Non-Fiction: Slave Olympics
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #61
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

Miss Jenn squealed with delight as she ordered me to lick up my cum. I used my finger to retrieve the shot that landed on my chest and bed. I ate it quickly in hopes of making my punishment a little less painful. She smiled and said, “I think you’re forgetting some bitch boy.” My eyes shifted to wear Dan was on the floor with his ass in the air and my cum dribbling from his asshole.
“Every last drop” snickered Miss Megan as everyone in the room now realized what was being ordered of me.

I crawled quickly over to Dan and extended my finger to his still gaping asshole. Suddenly, a SMACK on my ass made me jump as Miss Jenn passed the camera to Miss Megan and delivered another striking blow to my ass. “No fingers allowed, use your tongue like a good slut”
My heart started beating fast as the thought of licking another man’s asshole especially after my cock was just in it was not pleasant. Now was not the time to wuss out so I extended my tongue and quickly extracted my cum from his ass. I almost gagged from it but with several quick tongue strokes I had gotten all of my cum and crawled away to kneel by Mistress’s feet in hopes that I had just completed my punishment.

Unfortunately for me, I found myself bent over grabbing my ankles with my knees slightly bent. My balls were separated and tied tightly with the two ends of the strings tied to each of my big toes. With my knees slightly bent there was no slack in the string connecting my balls to my toes as Dan stood behind me with his hard 7 inch cock waiting at the entrance of my boy pussy.

“Oh how the tables have turned little slut!” cackled Miss Jenn as she laid on the bed naked with Miss Megan. “Go for it Dan….pump his ass good and hard! Don’t you cum inside him though! By the way bitch…if your toes ever leave the ground….you will owe us 10 jumping jacks for each infraction when you are finished”

I couldn’t believe I was in this position. Minutes ago I had all the control and now I was about to be invaded by a male cock for the first time. Dan grabbed my hips and before entering he pulled up making my legs straighten and my tied balls stretch. It took all my effort to keep my toes on the ground which in turn brought excruciating pain to my balls. He moved his leg on the inside of mine and kicked me which made me slide my foot wider and caused the string to become even more taut. I felt his cockhead enter my anal ring and lost my “virginity” for the first time being penetrated by a man. Dan wasted no time sliding his entire length inside me culminating with a loud slap of his balls onto my ass. I could hear both of the girls cheer as Dan stayed inside me while pulling up on my hips. My balls were on fire and my ass was very sore from the challenge earlier. Dan removed his cock and slapped my ass with it. He re-entered and began at a rapid pace grabbing my hips and thrusting in and out. I was concentrating so hard on making sure my toes stayed on the ground that every time he pulled up on my hips I clenched my body and my insides grabbed his cock. He must have enjoyed the feeling as I could hear him begin to moan and his rhythm increased as he furiously raped my hole. I strained to keep my toes on the ground but with one swift pull upwards Dan managed to get one of my big toes to enter the air. I could hear both Mistresses laugh and clap as I grunted in displeasure. Dan’s breathing became more rapid and he announced he was about to cum. He pulled out of my ass and waited for instructions.

“Here, now slave!” said Miss Jenn as both her and Miss Megan stretched their feet out to the edge of the bed. “Cum on our feet. Don’t spill or you are eating it off the carpet”

I kept my knees bent in order to relieve the pressure on my balls and looked up just as Dan exploded streams of hot cum across their feet and toes.

“Justin, crawl over here and get your lunch” teased Miss Megan.

I slowly knelt to the floor and carefully crawled to where their feet dangled off the edge of the bed with fresh cum canvassed on the tops as it dripped toward the toes. I devoured Miss Jenn’s right foot starting on the top and sucking each toe like a lollipop making sure I gathered all of the cum before moving to the next. I had to quickly switch to Miss Megan’s left as cum was beginning to dangle off her big toe. I swallowed her toe and sucked it dry as I carefully and eagerly finished my meal without letting any drip. After several minutes more of licking each foot to make sure they were clean, I was then ordered to complete my jumping jacks for failing to keep my toes on the ground. The pain was unberable as I struggled to complete what was usually an easy exercise. My legs began to shake as I slowly performed each move and was greeted with a harsh spank on my ass after each repetition. I finished my 10th jumping jack and collapsed with exhaustion. Miss Jenn untied my balls and massaged my sore cock with her feet. Suddenly, a noise from the living room grabbed my attention.

The doorbell rang and both Mistresses showcased a smile. “Hmmmm, who might that be? Why don’t you bitch bois crawl over and see if we have some guests”

Dan and I raced on our hands and knees out of the bedroom and into the living room to get the door. My jaw dropped as Dan opened the door and ……..
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote