View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 02:31 AM   #33
freshmilk

Thank you all for the feedback! You guys are awesome!

I couldn't take it I screamed, "CAN SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME"

both turned shocked at my volume, tone and language, they said the usual bullshit of your supposed to be in your bed not out here. Angrily I snapped back "I'm Jarred Brendan Snow and I demand to know what happened to Bradley Joel McCullam" the nurse looked dumbfounded at me and smiled at the doctor saying oh his the bus accident kid. She fucking smiled saying that. I yelled again demanding to speak to someone about him. The nurse said she could only give information to family giving a somewhat sincere apology, although this did nothing to calm my rage. The doctor stepped forward and looked down at me, my leg was bleeding again and he told me to come into a room with him I ignored him until he said "I'll give you some news" almost in a whisper. I followed him in and he told me to sit down. My heart sank at this. You only tell people to sit down for bad news so I refused to sit, hoping my act would mean Brad was okay. He came over and lifted my gown up, I was told I ripped my stitches out. I was getting angry and bluntly told him he said he would tell me what's going on. I was crying so hard it hurt but my tears had stopped, nothing was coming out. He told me brad was in an induced coma. He had a badly broken arm and broken ribs and he had a swollen brain he said if the pressure got worse in his skull he could die. I spoke quietly for the first time and asked if I could see him. He told me that only family and asked if I was his brother with a wink. It took a while to sink in but I eventually realized what he ment! We left the room after he fixed my stitches and I followed him through the corridor to another set of rooms. Eventually we stopped at a door and the doctor said that he might look bad at the moment so I should be prepared.

We entered the room and there was a curtain pulled around a bed. I rushed to pull it back and saw brad, lying still, swollen, with tubes and wires everywhere. I turned and hugged the doctor I tried too scream but nothing came out just emptiness. The doctor held me and asked if I wanted to leave, I did. But I couldn't leave, brad saved my life and I had to be with him. We sat and talked. He said brad was 50/50 and if he did survive he only had a 25% chance of returning to his normal self. We sat for a long time, mostly in silence but occasionally talking. Doctor Paige (I finally asked his name) eventually got called to help someone in more need than me and told me I could stay for a few minutes, but couldn't touch or get in the way of anything.

I sat for hours staring at brad hoping and wishing he would just wake up and smile at me. Tell me again he loves me and just be back to normal but nothing happened. A few nurses came in from time to time to check on Bradley, every time they came, I'd hide incase they told me to leave. I was there for over a day just watching, praying, crying.

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote