Thread: Soft limits
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 07:27 AM   #7
TensionRoom101

Send a message via MSN to TensionRoom101

Quote:
It all sounds like all you do is take away the "limits" that are no real ones. But you also should be aware that you sometimes will also find new limits that the sub/slave was not aware of before (although the other way around is more common). You, the master, are responsible to see these "no crossing" signs. The things your slave is telling you can be a good guideline, and you should follow them for quite some time before you even think of questioning them! (As you will need to really know and trust each other to do it)
I agree wholeheartedly that there are many limits a sub often has that she is wholly unaware of. Actually, there's even more to it than that. My 22 year adult BDSM experience and 10 years fetish club lifestyle runs in parallel with my 20 years experience as a healer, teacher and counsellor. I have had to spend waaay too many hours repairing and reprogramming young girls who've bee seriously fucked up by incompetent Doms. Many come onto the scene and have dreams or desires because they've read some shite on here or literotica and have decided they need that to be done to them. The abuser (not Dom or Master) sees that as his opportunity to degrade and diminish her.

I'll go beyond that though. The majority of self professed 'doms' I've encountered have zero social skills, an ineptitude for human-emotional interaction, and use the BDSM label to hide their immaturity behind.

A common request by young submissives is the gang bang slut and the used whore, and they have absolutely no idea how much it's going to fuck them up later in life. Of the dozens who've expressed this as a 'must have' scenario, there are only 3 that I knew were in a position to understand and deal with the consequences, and of that only 2 did that (under my care anyway. What they did subsequently I don't always get to find out. You can only watch over your charges some of the time after all).

You can protect girls from yourself. Fortunately in my position I get to protect them from a lot of others too. Sadly there's only so much you can do to protect them from themselves.