Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #25
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default It Started at Camp - Sixth Post

After having finished unpacking her things, Zoe decided to walk around the camp grounds a bit. As far as she could tell by the tents that had popped up everywhere and the amount of teenagers walking around or setting up, most everyone seemed to have arrived. As she walked about, Zoe smiled and exchanged silent greetings with the people who crossed her path. She found an elevated area and sat down on the patch of grass, leaning against a mature tree.

Zoe let out a sigh as she saw the teens from her class chatting about in little groups around the section that was reserved for their school. This is why she didn’t want to go to camp in the first place; though she wasn’t known for being unfriendly, she had always been very reserved and much preferred observing and listening to starting up conversations. She was fascinated and somewhat jealous at the ease with which some of her classmates could communicate with such ease.

Absorbed as she was in her observation of the micro-society that was before her, Zoe jumped when she heard the ring of the supper bell. She got up and made her way to the cafeteria, choosing to sit at the very edge of one of the tables reserved for the students of her school. She listened distractedly to the conversations that were buzzing around her as she ate her tasteless cafeteria food smirking slightly as she heard that the girls at her table were planning a prank on the boys during the night. As far as she could tell, this had become something of a tradition for the students of her class as the boys and girls competed to see who would pull off the best prank.

Thinking that it would be very amusing to observe everything that would happen during the evening, Zoe was quite taken aback when she heard her name come up in the conversation. She looked around and found a few pairs of eyes on her. “You’ll help us right, Zoe?”, Camille, one of the girls she secretly admired, asked. “You know, as we find and hide their underwear”.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote