Thread: Fiction: A Hidden Voice
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #12
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Four

The girls appeared exiting from the front door of the diner. They were laughing together and holding hands. They got to Beth's car and both got inside. Beth tried to start it but it wouldn't start up. "Fuck..." Beth said, looking up at the sky through the sun roof of her car, noticing that it was getting cloudy and dark and was going to begin to rain. "I'll... I'll be right back, Allie."

Allie nodded and Beth stepped out of the car to go back into the diner to make a call, but from behind her William grabbed her with one arm around her stomach and the other around her mouth. He began dragging her to Jared's car and Allie got out of the car and started to run after him, a look of panic expressed on her face. Allie tripped on a rock that had blended in with the gravel of the parking lot; her face brushed against her cheek hitting her hard in the face. She started to grow sleepy.

Meanwhile William threw Beth into the trunk of Jared's car. "God could this get any easier?" Jared asked, walking up to a limp Allie laying on the ground and picking her up. He stuffed her into the back seat of his car and got in on the drivers side. "Alright, lets go. We have other things to do."

After an hour of driving Jared, William, and the now stolen girls arrived at a house just n the outskirts of the city. They got out and both grabbed a girl and dragged them inside. Once inside the house the girls were tied up and handcuffed with their hands behind their backs. They were blindfolded and laid on the ground. Beth was now asleep along with Allie due to a lack of oxygen in the trunk of Jared's very small convertible.

Jared and William stood over the girls as another man, considerably older and taller, walked into the room. "I thought I told you only to bring me one," the man said, walking in front of all of them.

"Yes, you did, sir. But you see it was quite impossible to get the one you wanted without the other one," William replied in quick response.

"Oh, I see..... So, who is the other one?" the man asked, now looking at Jared.

"Allie's friend...... Beth." Jared fiddled with his fingers growing a bit nervous.

"I suppose this will do. Now then, lets get them on the tables could we?" The man pointed to tables in the center of the room that were made of solid aluminum and hand belts on the sides of them to hold the girls down. The boys nodded and did as he said. "Now undress them." They did so and inside their pants they secretly grew hard unveiling each part of the girls's bodies. "I'll be back in an hour. Watch them," the man said, leaving the room.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote