Thread: Fiction: ~ Winter Holidays ~
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #46
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Fourteen ~

~ Chapter Fourteen ~

Before Alex said anything else, Michael interrupted him.

- "Im going to use my 1 chance to avoid a dare this time as i think this is too hard for me at the moment."

Completely forgotten about that rule Alex looked a bit shocked but kept going.

- "Well since the rule sais you have to get two thruth's instead normally, i still think you should get a dare since you lost the game, but i guess you can get one thruth and one a bit easier dare, but remember you can't use this safe card again."
- "I know." Michael answered knowing the chance of him winning the other dare was next to impossible.
- "Ok then!" Alex kept going.
- "I'm going to start with your truth question then."
- "Have you ever inserted anything in your ass before?"

Thinking of the following dare Michael started to realise what was coming before answering his question.

- "Only a finger to see what it was like" He answered.
- "I see well for your dare then you will get the chance to join Kate as she already has a buttplug inside her and Ruby will get to insert yours aswell."

His guess was correct, seeing the buttplug it looked pretty big compared to a finger than he had tested by himself, so wondering how it would feel to have it inside his ass was not something he wanted to know.

Ruby was relieved that she had came out on the easy end this time as she didn't have to give the blow job to Michael so she lubed up the buttplug with a smile and walked over to Michael. Michael then bent forward feeling kind of awkward sitting in that position to have a girl insert something in him but atleast it had to be less embarrasing than to fail his other dare.

The feeling was intense as the plug entered, feeling a new kind of sensation he had never experienced before, he couln't call it good but not bad either. Trying to sit back down was not the most comfortable thing to do with a plug inside of him.

Michael was in a bad spot now, every time he got in 5th or 6th place now he would have to do a dare and he could not get any chips anymore as he had lost the game, all he could do was to hope that the rest would follow soon and avoid doing too many dares, every dare from now on he had to do no matter what.

Alex took the cards and dealt for round 27, not too happy that Michael dodged his first dare from him but atleast he could do what he wanted if he got a second chance.

Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Seven's
Dean (0 chips) : High Card Ten
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Three
Michael (lost) : Two pairs of Eight and Nine
Kate (0 chips) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (0 chips) : Full house

Dean quickly realised that his hand was the clear loser of this round making him the second player to lose the game, he also noticed that it was Ruby who would give him his hard dare for losing. Lucie came fifth this round and decided pretty easy to take her T-shirt off. Ruby helped her take it off revealing her white bra covering her breasts, again she revealed her naked bottom half to the rest of the groups amusement while she waited her time on the table.

- "So what is my truth then?" Lucie asked Ruby.
- "I have decided to involve you in Dean's dare so you wont have to do a truth for now." Ruby answered with the biggest smile on her face.

Now Dean's turn was up and he tried his best to not seem nervous but in his head he clearly was, mostly for his upcoming dare. He closed his eyes waiting for Ruby to pull his boxers off, and before he knew it they where off revealing his non shaved private parts and to Ruby's dissapointment he did not have a boner so he seemed alot smaller than Michael was when he lost.

- "I think we have to do something about this!" she said to Dean
- "I dont think it will be a problem for you to get hard again with my dare for you."

Dean kept imagining what she could plan for him involving Lucie, then Ruby started to tell him the dare.

- "For your dare i want Lucie to...
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote