View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 01:05 AM   #48
storm

Ok so I've done this twice and I love the feeling of being helpless and of being on the verge of having absolutely no control. today was the second time I did it... it was amazing! So I went to the store bought some pads, diapers, and bananas, couldn't find the liquid, but i did find a few solid suppositories.

I nuked the bananas for about 20 seconds. The first time I did this in the bathroom but i want to be a little more comfortable this time so i did it on my bed, with a towel under me of course, so here I am with my butt in the air, first I slipped 3 solid suppositories inside, then slowly slid the halves in one by one... you really should try it at least once, amazing. Just inserting the bananas made unbelievable hard. I could feel my body really filling up around the 5th or 6th half and I started shaking. I then rolled up the pad and inserted it into my shaking ass with one finger holding the bananas as i pushed it in, finally it was alway in. Then I put on a tight diaper and laid there in bed thinking about what I had just done to myself and what was to come, then my body started cramping and making noises and I could feel it pushing trying to get out, but i just kept squeezing, then it would stop.. then the battle began raging inside of a few seconds later. Wave after wave of these insanely intense cramps, and of being in the fetal position, then finally my hole gave way and everything came rushing out. The diaper quickly filled with warm mashed up banana after about 32 minutes of holding on... not only that, but I then felt myself start peeing soon after... I was completely drained laying there, not really feeling like I wanted to move. I probably just laid there for a good 5 minutes before I even moved to clean.

Amazing...
storm is offline   Reply With Quote