Thread: Fiction: A Hidden Voice
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #9
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Three

"Dude, are you going to make a decision or not? They're finishing up their lunch, man..." William said, nudging Jared.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm thinking okay? I Have to consider that she has that other girl with her, you know? That one does talk and she could cause quite a scene if we just take Allie and run."

"Well..... Then why don't we take them both?" William asked.

"Because, stupid. He told us to only pick one."

"Okay, first of all quit ragging on me! And second of all I don't think he will get that mad, maybe he would even like the idea."

Jared thought for a minute. The idea could work. It was after all all of their experiment, not just the boss's. But if he didn't like the idea and then they came with the both of them he and William could be in a whole hell off trouble.

"Fine, we will take the both of them, but if he yells at us - it was your idea."

"You are being such a dick right now."

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I'm sorry. Its just this whole experiment thing is making my nerves shoot through the fucking roof." Jared watched through the window far off as the girls paid for their lunch and were now exiting the diner. "Shut up now, they're coming out."
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote