Thread: Fiction: Winter Break (MxM)
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #37
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter... 8?
(I dunno. xD)

Felix pushed him to the ground, with a sneer on his face. “Feel afraid, pussy? ‘Cause you better.” He felt the calloused hands gripping at his throat, though they weren’t strong enough to cause any obstruction of breathing. Felix laughed and then let go, though he grabbed a hold of Kyle and carried him over to the bed.

He dropped him onto the bed, where he landed on top of Jonathon. Laughing, Kyle rolled off, and grinned at Felix. “What was that for, Felix?” he asked. The edge was gone from his fear of Felix, strangely. Maybe it was because he just showed himself human, maybe it was the cannabis having strange altering effects, maybe it was that he knew he was just playing. Whatever the reason, he was glad for it. No longer did he have to act so awkwardly in front of him; he was all right.

At least for now.

He chuckled and sat in the unused computer seat, where he was able to just enjoy himself. The cool metal of the chair was nice against his still slightly wet skin, though it also was uncomfortable. Shrugging, he gave up trying to determine whether or not he liked the metal, it was just there.

His thoughts wandered slightly, traveling from his friends to the tests at school to the car he wanted to how the house was like a body. But his mind mostly stayed in the realm of imagination. It was easier for him to think of wild concepts, and everything had symbolism behind it. A strange feeling, but a good feeling.

The few continued their fun until Kyle eventually piped up with a, “Hey, Jonathon? Do you think I can play you two on the big screen? I mean it’s not that your room isn’t nice; I just want a fair chance of winning.” He grinned at them.

“Well, actually… I had something else in mind, but since you’ve asked… I suppose I can introduce it now,” Jonathon teased at with an impish smirk on his face. “Want to hear?”

Obviously they wanted to hear, but it wasn’t Kyle who responded. Instead it was Ethan. “Of course we want to hear, dumbass.” He looked expectantly at Jonathon, his own grin forming on his face.

Jonathon chuckled. “All right, it’s not really that interesting actually. I just thought we could play a game of truth or dare. I know, that’s a ‘girl’ game, but it could lead to some… interesting results.” He laughed but then fell silent, to see how well his idea fared with the crowds.

“I’d… be up for that,” Kyle said. Sure, it would be fun, but he also did it to help out Jonathon’s spirit. He wanted someone to say something; otherwise Jonathon would be disappointed.

“Me too,” Ethan said heartily. He usually agreed with whatever Jonathon had planned. He was just a laid back and casual person, really. A good guy in the end, but a bit of a follower. Jonathon smiled up at him, and Kyle curiously wondered why Ethan agreed to almost anything Jonathon said. Sure, he could understand most things, but some of the things were just plain dumb. Maybe he had the same motivation that Kyle did.

Eventually everyone agreed, even the twins, who were usually so absorbed in their own thing they passed on most offers. Rules were set up, an area was decided upon (which was downstairs where they would have plenty of room), and people got in the mood. Jonathon handed out shirts for anyone who needed it, and they finally managed their way downstairs.

Jonathon took a breath and turned to Kyle. “So, truth or dare, Kyle?” he asked with an impish grin. He had already both scenarios planned out, both of which would be embarrassing. And honestly, he hadn’t a clue what Kyle would pick. He was fairly random in his choices.

“Truth,” Kyle said, a mischievous grin forming on his face. He didn’t have much time to think about what dare and truth he was going to give to Tyler, who would be his first victim, but he was in the middle of thinking up one. Sadly, Kyle had to pick him first.

“Mmkay.” Jonathon took a breath, almost as embarrassed to ask the question. “Are you horny right now?”

Kyle blinked. He grinned sheepishly and nodded. “Yes, I am.” He didn’t really mind being labeled by this group, but he was still embarrassed by it. At the same time, he bet that everyone else in the room was pretty horny too; after all, they were high and just played a very sexual game of poker.

The questioner had become Kyle, and it was his turn to think of something embarrassing and humiliating to inflict on Tyler. “So, Tyler, truth or dare?” He had something in mind, sort of, but he wasn’t sure how it would go. Nothing too severe yet, but something just enough to give this game the edge he wanted.

“Dare,” he responded.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote