Thread: Fiction: Three Months at Sea
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #13
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

So Megan and Sam circle around to go and jump out and scare the boys as they walk unaware to everything happening around them. “So what do you do you want to do when we get back?” asks Justin while checking his phone for any notifications. “Well we could… just go back to what we were doing before…” Max replies with an uncertain tone.

“BOOOOO!!!!!” the girls say in a freighting tone.

“AHHHHH!!!!!” the boys scream as they were deeply scared.

“W- W-What are you doing here?” Max stammers out.

“Well we were he playing basketball when we saw you to goofballs walking and well we decided to scare you.” Sam said with a bit of arrogance in her tone. Meanwhile Justin can’t stop thinking about how drop dead gorgeous Megan is with her curvy body that’s about 5’2”, her sparkling golden hair fluttering in the wind, with blue eyes as deep as the sea and as cold as her intentions. “Justin what are you thinking about you just zoned out man” Max said a bit uneasy. “Well I was just thinking are Chinese is probally getting a bit cold and that we should go.” He replies with haste. Megan and Sam in unison “Well we want to go with you Now!” as they all start walking “So what did you order?” they both say again in a freaky unison only they can do. They walk there, pay and pick it up then head home.

*Burp!!* “Excuse me” Justin said while blushing

“Ew Gross” said Sam a little obnoxiously

Meanwhile Max can’t stop thinking about how smoking hot Sam is with her hair that luscious brown that glitters in the light, her decent size breast and that killer body that just turns heads when she walks by. “Earth to Max!!! What are you drooling about?” Megan yells so loud the dog next door starts barking. “Um… nothing” he replies sluggishly “Why do you ask?” he ask in a snappish tone. “Well you were zoned out for 5 minutes” she said like a matter of fact. “So what do you guys want to do?” Justin asks in a shy tone not knowing where this might end up. “Well we over heard you guys before talking about what you were doing earlier.” Sam responds realized after the fact how much of a stalker she sounded like in front of her biggest crush since middle school.

“What were you guys doing earlier?” ask Megan letting curiosity get the better of her.

“Well were just playing COD…” Max replied making it sound like there was more to it which there was.

“C’mon what else did you guys do?” Megan responds not being able to contain her curiosity yet again.

“Well we did add a twist to the game…” Justin said in a barely audible tone.

“What kind of twist?” Megan responds regaining her courage from earlier.

“Well we were making bets and that’s all were telling you!” max said with so much authority that the girls gave up all hopes of finding out what happened. “Well let’s play a game then how about UNO.” Megan states more then she asks. “Sure I think I have that” Justin said just finding an excuse to go upstairs and change into normal clothes with multiple levels.

(Meanwhile Upstairs)

*Cough Cough*

“I can explain” Max said as the feminine figure enters the room while he pulls up his underwear. Not wasting anytime she closes her phone hoping he wouldn’t notice that she had actually had enough time to snag a quick picture of the naked teen standing in front of her.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote