Thread: Non-Fiction: Slave Olympics
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:41 AM   #27
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

I woke up next to my beautiful Mistress Jenn and felt blessed to be able to have such a good relationship with her. We can talk for hours about life, sports, etc and she can be fucking me in the ass the next minute without any issue. Miss Jenn had her hand on my abs and moved slowly up to twist my nipples.

“Suck my toes slave” she whispered. “Then work your way up to my warm pussy.”

Mistress loved to have her toes sucked and I enjoyed worshipping them. I spent the next several minutes covering every inch of her feet with my tongue and then working my way up to her quivering pussy. I swirled my tongue and used my fingers to slowly and passionately work Miss Jenn into a toe curling orgasm. She laid back exhausted and sweaty as she ordered me to begin making breakfast while she showered and got ready for the first event.

Dan and myself talked for a little bit as we both made breakfast stark naked for our Mistresses. Dan was still acting a little cocky after face fucking me yesterday and it irritated me a bit. I was definitely hoping to turn the tables and win the next competition! The girls joined us for breakfast in their booty shorts and tank tops. I was hoping they would spend the weekend naked like Dan and I but they both looked beautiful regardless. Both Miss Jenn and Miss Megan excused themselves from the table and told us to do the dishes while they set up for the morning event. Miss Jenn gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “You better win this one babe….or you’ll be sorry” I got goosebumps as she said it and I believed that if I lost…I would indeed be very sorry!

My cock was already beginning to get hard as we waited for the event to be set up. I tried to guess what it would involve and I was pretty confident in my anal abilities because Miss Jenn loved to strapon fuck me on a regular basis. Dan seemed a bit nervous when I asked him if he’s been fucked before and he said he was still pretty tight but Miss Megan was never gentle on his ass and that he can take a good fucking.

We were summoned into the spacious living area and I was shocked by what I saw…….
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote