View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 04:48 AM   #15
MM18

Send a message via AIM to MM18 Send a message via MSN to MM18 Send a message via Yahoo to MM18
Default Why can't we do this?

Why does Depp just allow members to ask for pictures in a thread, or offer pictures in a thread, and let the member do it via email or post on Yahoo GetDare group? There are no further resources being used. Just a thought.

Now for my point of view on requiring pictures.

A slave/sub gets his or her pleasure from being told what to do, when to do it how to do it etc.
For me, as a master, I get my pleasure 2 ways, from seeing pictures sent by the slave showing that they have completed the task AND from a good conversation with the slave telling me how they felt when doing the task, this conversation usually last a little while as I like to ask a lot of questions, this combined with the picture(s) is where I get my pleasure from.

Now as for fakes. When I interview a potential slave, yes I ask for pictures, usually 2 or 3, and one must be holding a sign that says whatever I ask them to write. I do this for 2 reasons, 1) If the prospect says she is female, then this proves that she is, 2)It shows they are serious about what they want to do.

As for nude pictures, yes I do ask for them, and in a lot of cases this is where the interview ends, but as I tell everyone, you do not have to show your face or you may mask it. Any kind of picture can be found, just got to Google, http://images.google.ca/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi , turn off the filter, then search for pretty much whatever you want.