View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 08:43 AM   #11
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_chloe View Post
From a moderator standpoint I see also a problem with the pictures issue. Every week I get PMs of members who ask me to remove email addies from previous posts or other personal info that they posted & then regret. Now imagine how many pics would have to be deleted from threads...

Additionally if it was set up so that under 18's were only supposed to post "pg" pics what happens when one breaks the rules and posts something that's not meant to be posted. In that instance we find the site has broken rather a few laws, as has anyone who has looked at it, the poster themselves. And don't forget the poor mod whos job it'll be to patrol this part of the site.
And mark my words there would definatly be people who'd break the rules, you get enough breaking them actually asking for pics now, imagine if they were relaxed on this issue slightly.

On your suggestion that people wouldn't have to go in there if they didn't want to that would mean the section would need it's own title formatting, which again if people broke you could find people in there very easily. I personally, as i know a lot of people do, use the unread posts link at the top of the site. I don't read what part of the site I'm going into just the name of the treads.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote