Thread: Non-Fiction: Slave Olympics
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics Part 1

Mistress Jennifer had invited me over on friday at 5:00 and I was told to strip as soon as i entered her house which was customary for my visits. I was surprised to see another gorgeous Mistress in a sexy outfit and naked slave as I entered the living room.

" Kneel slave, and wait for instructions," said Miss Jen in her favorite red outfit and I complied without hesitation.

"I want to introduce you to Miss Megan and her slave Dan." Jenn stated. I crawled to Miss Megan and kissed her on each bare foot to show respect. "This weekend we will be holding the slave olympics where the best slave wins and will be rewarded while the loser suffers a fate that was carefully arranged by myself and Miss Megan.

I wasn't sure what to think at this point. I have known Mistress Jennifer and so far our sessions have been solo and definitely private. Now seeing another Mistress/slave couple and video cameras mounted around the room made me a bit anxious. I looked over at Dan and he was turning red as he kneeled in anticipation for what was coming. I don't consider myself bi-sexual but for some reason kneeling and waiting for instructions made my cock grow uncontrollably. I love to be naked but the thought of being naked in front of another Mistress and another naked slave made me extremely horny.

"First event: Face Sit/Ball Hit"
" This event begins with the opposite Mistress sitting with their bare pussy directly over the slaves face while the slave is restrained on his back. It is the slaves responsiblity to force 2 orgasms from the opposing Mistress with just his tongue. Additionally, every 30 seconds the Mistress will deliver a hard smack to the slaves exposed balls. First slave to provide two orgasms to their Mistress will win 1 point. Loser must give blow job to the winning slave and swallow his cum without spilling."

My jaw dropped as I heard the stipulation for this event. I have never sucked another man's cock before and was terrified at the thought of having to suck another slaves cock. I realized that this weekend I would need to bring my best in order to win! Also the thought of licking Mistress Megan's pussy made me extremely excited!

Miss Jenn pulled me aside before the event and told me she had 500 dollars on the line that I would win the olympics.......talk about pressure!!

Last edited by fitslave123; 02-21-2012 at 09:00 PM.
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote