Thread: Lucy's secret
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #11
fromo
Distinguished Member

Thought I'd return to this for a bit ^_^ hope peoples enjoy.

Chapter 3

There was a light rumble, slight clatter in the darkness. Lucy staired slightly, unaware she'd dosed off. She head a russle, then saw slightly in the darkness as the lid was removed from the top of the vault horse.
"So how have you been then?" She could tell it was Rebecca instantly.
"I... I've been ok..." She spoke into the tape, muthling it, but getting it through despite that.
The light came on, blinding Lucy for a few seconds, she squinted as her sight regained it's self.
"Its amazing that little cock, I've not seen one that small before"
Lucy looked down, seeing her flacid self, just at 1 1/2 inchs, she flailed slightly, trying to cover herself a little, but only helping herself look stupid. Rebecca laughed at her.
"Aww, its getting a little bigger"
Lucy looked down, and saw that, that was the case, she stood at her full 3 1/2 inchs.
"Your enjoying this aren't you?"
Lucy nodded, feeling ashamed of herself for doing so. Rebecca disapeared from her view for a moment, then stepped back into view, stepping into the horse, her shoes and socks removed. She flicked Lucy's clit with her big toe, then grippen it between her toes.
"Its amazing that something so small could actualy get this hard"
Rebecca suddenlt moved her foot, putting her weight onto Lucy's balls. Lucy yelped into the tape.
"Shush, don't be making noise, someone might hear you"
Lucy whimpered into the tape, her eyes watering as Rebecca put more pressure onto her balls. Lucy's eyes glanced down to Rebecca's foot, her clit stood directly up, she didn't want to admit it, but every push Rebecca did sent a wave of pleasure with the pain, she loved the feeling, it hurt, but she loved it, she bit her lip, enjoying the feeling of Rebecca pushing against her balls, squashing them into her body.
"You really like this don't you?"
Lucy nodded, forgetting the shame, just enjoying the feeling now. Rebecca's foot sped up, leaning into Lucy's crotch harder. Lucy began to try to move her hips, but couldn't manage more then a slight wiggle. SHe felt herself building, her eyes squeezed shut.
"looks like your about ready to burst" Rebecca lifted the weight off slightly. "Tell you what, I'll make you cum now, but if I do, your coming with me, and doing what ever I say... If you say no, I'll leave you here, see who finds you first... your choice" Rebecca leaned forward and ripped the tape from Lucys mouth.
Lucy took in a deep breath, moaning into the air, and whimpering. Thousands of thoughts where speeding through Lucy's head, she was scared to death of what could happen... but loved some of the thought, but if she was left here...
"L... let me cum please!"
Rebecca put all her weight down and began pushing forwards and backwards. Lucy moaned, whimpering, feeling the urge to let go build, until that moment, she sudenly burst, she felt her cum rain down onto her, moaning, still feeling the pressure on her balls. Her breathing was ragged for a moment, as she then began to carm then, her clit shrinking back down. THen the realisation of what she'd just said took hold, she'ed just given Rebecca basicly free reign over her life.
"Looks like you enjoyed that"
Lucy turned her head away in shamme, her groin aching now, as Rebecca took her foot away.
"Just to let you know, in case you think of changing your mind, I hid several copies of the photo's about, ready to post where ever I please. So you'd better do what I tell you"
Lucy had no idea what to say, no idea how to defend herself, she simply resigned. "Yes... I'll do as I'm told"
"Good, now, lets get you out of here, your coming home with me"
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote