View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 03:23 AM   #19
freshmilk

Thanks guys

I just smiled and laid down as he walked over. It felt so wrong in my mind but my dick obviously didn't agree, as it became fully erect. Jarred put his knees either side of my shoulders and lowered himself. I opened as wide as I could and let them drop into my mouth. I started making circles with my tongue and felt as he twitched with enjoyment. I stopped when I noticed he was wanking and his balls were retracting just as I let them free he moved just a little and came all on my face, he thought it was hilarious and I didn't know what to think! *I opened my mouth and dared him to clean it all up just using his mouth but as I was speaking I tasted the salty cum that was on my lip, it was the first time I had ever tasted cum and it was no where near as bad as i expected. I savored the taste as Jarred lent in and licked my cheek before kissing me using his tongue to clean all his cum off. When I thought it would all be gone I found the funny side and began to laugh myself. Jarred went to the bathroom to spit out the cum and ran back jumping into my bed we talked a bit more then eventually fell asleep in the same bed, me wearing briefs and Jarred naked.*

We were woken up by James who walked into the room, as I heard him telling us to wake up I began to panic. Not recognizing the voice straight away but knowing that Jarred was naked in the same bed as me. When my eyes finally regained focus I saw James and let out a sight of relief, he said breakfast was down stairs and we were leaving to go to the game in 2 hours. He stayed in the room waiting for us to get ready and go with him. I stood up showing obvious morning glory and he couldn't take his eyes off it so I decided to play with his head and went over to my suitcase an pulled my briefs off and threw them at him. He ignored the projectile and just kept staring. I told him to come dress me. He had started to walk over before I told him I was joking and laughed, as I got dressed Jarred used that distraction to quickly get dressed before James realized he was naked in bed with me.*

James must have been embarrassed by his actions and didn't really say much for all of breakfast but eventually we made some jokes and he relaxed. We were heading to the ground and most people were listening to their iPods, Jarred and I were chatting with James.

We arrived at the ground we were playing at and went into the change rooms we did some stretches and some little warm up games before everyone started to get dressed, I never really paid much attention but noticed that regularly I see about 15 naked guys every week and today I couldn't help but look at each and every one of them Beau was the biggest and fattest it looked like he had a 3rd leg I'd say it was about 6 inches soft, and to my surprise James wasn’t the smallest Chad was. The only person to catch me looking was*Jarred who just smiled at me.

The game didn't go so well, we lost 4-2 with Jarred scoring both goals and me setting him up for one, by the final whistle we were all deflated and no one was really talking as we showered and went back to the hotel room.

When back in our room Jarred and were talking about the game and the things we did right and wrong and when Jarred fell asleep I went into the bathroom to wank, I thought about everything that had happened and thought ahead to what I wanted to happen and all I saw was Jarred for the first time I knew I wanted him not just to play around with but I truly wanted to be with him, I opened my eyes when I sensed something enter the room and I turned to see Jarred he smiled as he moved in close whispering "dare me to suck you off" as he reached down and took hold of my dick, I was in heaven and took a few moments to react and managed to say I dare you between my deep breathing.

I felt his lips press against mine, the softest kiss I've ever had and the most memorable by far. I felt his other hand run down my chest as he knelt down, I could feel his breath on my body which sent shivers down my spine. He lent in and placed his lips on my rock hard dick the warmth almost making me collapse as I reached back and lent on the basin for support, the first suck made me ache for more, he was giving long slow sucks taking almost my whole dick in his mouth, I had to tell him I loved him and said it between moans, he looked up and smiled, half my dick still in his mouth and he started to go faster and use his tongue to add even more joy to the moment of pure ecstasy. It didn't take long before I needed to cum and I told Jarred but he didn't flinch and just kept going. I felt my dick throbbing as the build up became too much I squirted a mouthful of cum into Jarreds eager mouth, he swallowed it all with a grin, keeping my now softening dick in his mouth. It seemed a lifetime before he stood up. He kissed my ear biting it a little before whispering I love you too.

I felt Jarreds hand on my shoulder applying just enough pressure to make it obvious he wanted me to kneel down, I didn't need much convincing but rather then doing it in the bathroom I walked him towards the bed, we stood at the end of the bed kissing for a few minutes, I put my hand down and felt he was hard so I prompted him to lay down while I knelt at the end of the bed. I took hold of his dick stroking it while I kissed his balls and shaft, I quickly gave in and wrapped my lips around his erect dick. The first thing that stuck me was how soft it was, it was an odd feeling to have something so hard that felt so soft. I tried to use my tongue on the underside of his knob and watched as his body flinched. Jarred was running his fingers through my hair and moaning loudly, but surprisingly he asked me to stop. I started panicking, thinking I hurt him or did something wrong I didn’t know what was happening but he spoke again, asking if he could video what I was doing, by this time I was hard again and back to being just as horny as I was before my blowjob and decided to let Jarred take the video.
He jumped up and grabbed his phone, turned the lamp on for light and positioned himself on the bed. As soon as he laid back down I grabbed his dick and went straight back to work, Jarred went back to playing with my hair an moaning while I tried to put on a show for the camera, swapping between long slow sucks to faster sucks while playing with his balls, I felt his balls tighten and felt him hold his breath so I prepared myself for what was to come.. Literally. I felt the first string if cum hit the back of my throat and the next fall into my mouth I smiled when I saw Jarreds face, a look of extreme happiness and I kept my smile as I swallowed his warm cum. When I stood up I realized just how horny I had become my dick was throbbing and I instinctively grabbed hold and pumped just a few times before I blew again, this time all over Jarreds now softening dick and balls, I laughed and he dared me to lick it all up so I did, It wasn’t as enjoyable knowing it was my cum but was still fun to watch him flinch when I licked his sensitive dick. I swallowed my own cum and went to lie next to Jarred. We were both completely spent and fell asleep.

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote