Thread: Non-Fiction: First Annual Summer Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
sarahamber

Sport Football Monday - Part 3/3

Day 2 - Monday

Part 3 of 3

So we stayed up partying and drinking that night, and people were taking advantage of their new found powers. Pretty much from what I can remember, just a lot of fooling around. By about 3 in the morning I was stumbling around and ready for bed. I went over to Jay [pretty much the love of my life at the time] and told him how badly I wantded him right then. Of course he listened to me, he ALWAYS listens to me. And if for some reason he didn't want to, that week he didn't have a choice. Jay was just a regular citizen that week and I, was an Elite! So we went over to one of the beach chairs, and he got on top of me and made sweet sweet love to me.... ok fine, I was drunk and he railed me! About 5 min in to it though, I hear my name being called and it toome a while to realize where it was coming from, and than I looked up and saw it was Matt (The King)! He walked over to us and at first it felt kinda awkward, being pretty much mid f*ck with Jay. Than I realized where exactly we were, and was like ooo ya, sex camp! Jay had made me forget about the situation we were in for a seccond. Matt seemed kinda mad that I was with Jay though. [Background: Matt was the 12th guy I had ever slept with, and to that point my number was still 12, because I had already been with Jay before that night). Matt told jay to stand up and stand spread eagle with his hands behind his head. So he listened (he had to). Matt than grabbed Jay's hard cock, and pulled on it really hard! Jay let out a scream and Matt took his other hand and smacked Jay's balls! Jay fell to the ground and I felt really bad! I went to go down to him to help him but Matt stopped me and told me to get into his bed! I had no choice there but to listen and ran back up to the cottage and got into his bed.

Back in the bedroom, Stacey was already there, so I got in next to her. Matt followed in behind me along with a girl I hadn't really gotten to know yet. Again, Matt made us all fool around with him that night. He had Stacey please the two of us girls, and let us torture her for a bit (just twisting her nipples and pinching her hard). He also told us if we needed to go to the washroom, we were to only use Stacey! I didn't go that night to the washroom, just because I didn't want to use Stacey. But in the middle of the night, I woke up and I really had to go. I had no choice. I was about to use the washroom but than I realized that I didn't want to get in trouble, so I woke sStacey up and went in her mouth, needless to say, the comotion woke Matt up aswell and he was more than happy to watch the whole thing.

Anyways, once again, that night I went to bed sucking Matt's cock, still with the goal in mind to get everyone to eat me out that weekend. I still needed Matt, inorder to complete my mission.

Anyways. That was the ever so long end to Day 2! I'm sure I missed a lot of stuff, but I don't think it was too important. I think Steph and Zack were used a lot that night aswell, but I dont really remember, and I didn't do anything to them (Steph is one of my best friends now), so again, possibly but not sure.
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote