Thread: Non-Fiction: First Annual Summer Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #7
sarahamber

Sport Football Monday - Part 2/3

Day 2 - Monday

Part 2 of 3

It was Monday afternoon, and we had just finished figuring out the slave situation. Everyone was hungry after the mornings events, so we decided to have burgers for lunch. We decided to put our two new slaves to good use. First we took their baithing suits and locked them away, this way they would have no choice but to go without cloths. [Note: Steph was pretty sore at this point and Zach... well I can only imagine. He was kinda just lying on the ground recovering a bit] So, what we did for lunch was, we oiled up Steph and Zach with olive oil, and we used them both as our serving tables for lunch. We kept burgers on them, sliced tomatoes, salads, etc. but we didn't use plates or bowls or anything. We just put the food right on top of them. We made sure that they were washed and clean first though. Apparantly the hot burgers hurt when we put them fresh from the barbecue right onto their bodies. We felt though that we were going a bit easy on them to start, as we still had a big week ahead. That meal, they weren't allowed to eat anything for lunch, after everyone else was done, we allowed them to only eat the remains off of people plates and off of eachother.

Lunch ended though, and afterwards we made them responsible for the entire clean up, as we prepared for figuring out everyone elses positions in our camp.

[Background info: At this point in the week (it was still early), a lot of people had body hair. Most guys had chest and leg hair, some bum hair, and underarm hair. Some of the girls had hair down low. A lot of the guys had some hair down low but I'll get to all that in a bit. FYI though, by the end of that night, everyone was bald... pretty much everywhere.]

So as Steph and Zach were cleaning, everyone gathered for the final competition to determine the remaining positions. For the finaly competition we needed an even amount of guys and girls. There were 14 girls and 22 guys left, so we needed to cut out 8 boys, from 22 down to 14. It wasn't a horrible thing to be cut, because the guys that were cut would just become normal citizens, which ment that they wouldn't be able to become 'upper classmen', but they also wouldn't have the chance to become lowerclass too. So in order to narrow down, we decided to have a manly competition. Something that invloved working out and drinking beer... because that's what guys doo right?! Lol, so the competition was to do as many pushups as you can, than as many full sit ups as you can, than do a keg stand for as long as you can, and the total number (pushups, situps and keg stand seconds....if you dont know what a keg stand is...google it) that would give you your total score. The 8 guys with the lowest score would be eliminated and become regular citizens. So we did that! The highest score, got something like 60 pushups, like 110 situps and about 40 seconds on the keg stand (I guess he was tired from his pushups and situps, Lol). I was impressed though! So thus we eliminated 8 guys that way, and were left with our 14, very buzzed boys!

The next part of the competition I enjoyed greatly! And I kicked ass at! (Spoiler Alert) ... Oooo wait, let me put that in a special spoiler thing

Spoiler:
I kicked ass in this next part

Cool, eh?

So the 14 guys were randomly matched up with (we drew names) 14 girls. The competition was for the guys to go down on the girls (see I told you I was good at that...I'm great at getting eaten out!) Hehehe. Lol ANYWAYS The first 3 guys to make their girl cum, would become elite/upperclass men, and the last 3 guys to make their girl cum, would be the lowerclass men.

[Just a refresher: The upperclass men could demand anything (within the limits I'll say in a second) from the people below them, but could not demand things from eachother. The regulars, could demand stuff (within the limits) from people below them, and the lowerclass could only demand from the slaves. Now the limits were, normal people couldn't have toilet stuff, or permanent (modification) stuff done to them, and the lowerclass can only not have permanent (modification) stuff done to them. Upperclass (for the King and Queen's sake) could not have permanent (modification) stuff, toilet, or extreme pain done to them. Slaves (all 4, including the King's and Queen's personal slaves) could have anything done, absolutely NO limits. So people were DEFINATELY using imaginations. (I think a lot of the fun was imagining what you could do with all of the power rather than necessarily using it.) One rule of the weekend though was everything that happened at the camp, HAD to stay at the camp! Well with exception of the memories and the story! We don't really talk about this story with friends who weren't at our camp, but you guys are all random people who don't know us in real life... so it's ok! But everyone put away all electronics and stuff for the week so as not to be tempted to take pictures and just also so we could all stay kind of excluded! Besides, it wasn't like people had pockets to hold onto them anyways. Well actually not all electronics were banned. We had iPods going pretty much 24/7]

ANYWAYS Lol sorry, side tracked. The incentive for the girls NOT to cum, and make it difficult for the boys, was the first 3 girls TO cum, would be lowerclass, and the last 3 would be upperclass! So opposite of the boys.

Of course, I LOVED this competition. I was eaten out by a random guy (well not random). His name is Dave. I didn't know him before the weekend, but he was pretty mad at me after this event *wink wink*! He was pretty good, eating me out, but i really wanted to win...soooo, tough for him! Lol he has a really sexy body tho.

So if you haven't already guessed it, I was one of the last 3 to cum! The competition stopped once 3 of us were left, but I made him finish me off anyways!!!! Now we pretty much had everyone figured out! I was to be an upperclass man which was great! So the only people I HAD to obide to was the King and Queen, and even they couldn't make me do toilet stuff, extreme pain or permanent things!

OOOOO, I forgot to mention just in general, that these rules apply universally, but there is ONE way in which they don't (an exception). Throughout the week, we held different competitions, like flip cup, or beerpong, etc. Sometimes the stakes would be like.... hmm, o here's one. One time, for flip cup, the losing team had to drink the winning teams piss...even if they were elites! So during competitions, anything goes regardless of status!

So we were set for positions for the rest of the week, and I was pretty happy with myself....considering I had almost became the slave earlier that morning.

That afternoon and night, we didn't hold any crazy competions. Everyone was kinda taking advantage of their roles. No one did anything crazy, but there was a lot of spanking and pinching and biting of the lowerclass citizens, and one girl they made drink piss straight from a guys cock! Lol, it was really funny, he was playing beerpong, and he really needed to go, but didn't want to leave the table so his partner sugested he use one of the girls, so he did! She opened up her mouth, stuck in his cock, and he went! Gross, eh?

O ya, we DID do one other thing Monday evening, other than drinking, partying, and a lot of people banging. That night, I used my privlages as elite, to get every guy below me in command, to go down on me! I even asked nicley the 3 elite guys, and they did it too! The only person I had left to eat my pussy was Matt (the King)! Of course, they didn't all make me cum! That would be completely insane, but I did make them all lick for at least 10 minutes each (this was throught the entire night.)

The last important thing we did that night, was the "Big Wax". The morning when we left, we had picked up a bunch of extra things, and one of those was a sh*t load of waxing supplies. That night, we waxed EVERYONE (well except the King and Queen), but even they decided after we did everyone else, that they wanted it too! All the guys lost all hair other than facial (yes we did arm pits too), and all the girls only had left eyebrows, hair and eyelashes. Of course this wasn't done all at once! We started off, playing cards, and the loser had to wax, and it kinda just progressed that everyone did it. So by the end of that night, there was not 1 hair below a neck! It was actually one of the sexiest things I have ever seen, with everyone so smooth! Mmmm I'm getting hot just thinking about it now. I felt sorry though for a few people, because some of them had bushes (not many, most people keep neat if not bald already). Ahaha but they didn't have anything by the end of that night!
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote