Thread: Fiction: ★ Eliza - Time Stopper
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #36
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 7.

She’d never had Seb over at her house before without Amy or any of their other mutual friends and without her parents or even a pet around in the house she felt a little awkward. He sat on the sofa in the lounge and Eliza became a perfect host bringing them both snacks and drinks.
She asked him about his essay and quickly realised it was one she’d already completed, it didn’t take her long to get him to understand what it was he had to do. Eliza suspected it was because he already knew but she didn’t want to think it because she’d go on to question why he’d want to lie to spend time with her. She knew her mind could run off into its own little fantasy world and she’d often think something amazing could happen and then it wouldn’t, leaving her disappointed.

She helped him write the first half of his essay which took no longer than half an hour, it was pretty clear he already had some form a rough draft in his mind. Sebastian paused and thanked Eliza for helping him but told her he’d finish the rest at home, she assumed it was at this point where he’d leave and it would turn out he really just needed her help. But yet again Eliza was mistaken.
“Got any good movies?” He perked up
“Uh” Eliza was a little stunned; her mind had already wandered off, thinking about what she’d do with her evening now she had assumed Seb was leaving.
“It’s okay if you don’t have time or whatever” He shoved his books into his bag carelessly.

“No! I would love to. Not sure if I have anything good though” Eliza smiled at him, the way any girl would at her one of her best friends but inside she was squealing and dancing and bouncing off the walls. “You can look if you want. I need to clear this up anyway” She pointed him towards a cabinet of DVDs and took away the empty snack packets to replace them with popcorn and refilled drinks.
Eliza left the tray of food in the kitchen and quickly snuck upstairs to her bedroom. She threw her blazer on her bed and the rest of her clothes followed. She didn’t know why but she wanted to change but then she thought Seb might question it, well, he definitely would. She took off her plain grey sports bra and switched it with a lacy black one, she didn’t know why that would matter but once the thought popped into her mind she wanted to follow it through. She swapped her pink girl boxers for a matching lace black thong and felt pleased with her reflection in the mirror.

She pulled her uniform back on, minus the blazer. She tugged up her knee length socks and rolled up her skirt way over her knees and a bit further up her thighs. She wasn’t sure if he’d notice the change or that she’d mind if he did. She left a few of her shirt’s buttons undone but kept her cardigan on. Popping to the mirror she quickly ran a brush through her hair and checked her eye makeup hadn’t got too messed up throughout the day.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 02-09-2012 at 04:10 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote