Thread: Non-Fiction: First Annual Summer Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #4
sarahamber

Sport Football Sunday

Sunday

So, continuing where I had left off. Sunday comes around, and we get up to my friends cottage (his parent's property). Now this place is gorgeous! 200 acres of forest and hills and hicking and atv trails. There's a lake right in the middle of the property... ahah well... a small lake / more like a large pond. There was the main house (which we werent allowed to use but ended up useing anyways) and then the cottage by the lake. Also by the lake/pond was a beach, volleyball court, little river. This place was pretty much paradise. I could see why his parents had moved out there from the big city. Apparantly though there are a lot of bugs in the region though, although we didn't really encounter any (wasn't really bug season yet). They also had a bunch of those mosquito machines which I guess clearly helped!

So we pull up in the school bus and U-Haul and everyone is already up to speed on what the plan for the weekend was, and everyone, of course, at the time seemed very excited. We had been drinking on the bus ride up, (luckly no cops pulled our bus over) so everyone was already getting buzzed and ready to go.

[Note: Everyone obviously wanted to be the King and Queen of our society! They would have free rule to to what ever they wanted, and be with whoever they wanted. Also if they were to get pissed off at someone, they could f*ck them over and make them do messed up sh*t. The guys also wanted to be King, so that they can pretty much have every girl when ever they wanted. Most people at our cam were from our inner circle (our circle isn't 40 odd ppl big), so a lot of the people up were also freinds of someone in our group, and as such, a lot of the people up didn't even know each other!]

We got up around to the cottage/camp around 2ish in the afternoon, and by the time we unpacked, sunk the kegs (in the lake too keep them cool) and tapped one, made a quick lunch and ate, it was already about 430ish (all times are rough guess if I list one, because I really don't remember most of the timeing. Like I remember if it was getting late or if I looked at a clock or something, but that's it) As discussed on the bus and mentioned earlier, we needed a way to delegate people into our diferent society positions. So first we all started drinking heavily and played some truth and drinking games like 10 fingers, or flip cup and beer pong, pyramid, ride the bus. Between all those drinking games that we were playing, and knowing our group of friends and how they act, we realized that the weekend was going to get intense, really fast. We started to play drinking games that introduced stripping. For example, the people playing flip cup, we made it so that the losing team would take off a piece of clothing. We did the same for beer pong as well.

After playing around and everyone starting to get to know eachother a bit, we decided that it was time to decide who the King and Queen were going to be [Note: everything was explained to people on the bus ride up, so they all knew what the plan was to be] One of the reason we all striped and got drunk first (besides to get lose, have fun, and to get to know eachother) was because the King and Queen was to be decided by a 'royal rumble'! I actually hadn't heard of that term until that week, but apparantly a royal rumble is where everyone 'fights' at once. So the plan was to hold two royal rumbles, one for the guys and one for the girls. Instead of fighting though, the goal of our royal rumbe was to make people cum, as opposed to I guess beating them up or making them quit. Once a person in the large rumble came, they were eliminated from the competition. The last one not to cum would become the King/Queen. The guys went first. There were 25 guys that came up with us. They all went onto the grass field area by the lake, and we took duct tape and made a 'court' area that everyone had to stay inside of. We had a few girls refereeing to make sure we would know when a guy came.

The sun was already setting by the time the guys started wrestling. It was really exciting to watch! At first, the guys were really awkward about the whole situation, only a few of them made moves right a way. After the guys realized that they were going to have to touch each other naked, it was still moving very slowly as the guys were more wrestling and doing holds, rather than 'touching' eachother and trying to get eachother to cum. Everyone was kinda just laughing at the situation. One guy did cum right away though! Ahah so that was pretty funny, but we realized quickly, that the boys would probably need some more incentive (or atleast something that would amuse us girls.) We got some of the baby oil we brought up from the truck (before we left the city, we picked up a lot of extra supplies, that we didn't originally plan for, like lots of oil!) and we (the girls) started dumping them all over the guys as they were wrestling. This definately picked things up. Most of the guys were just using hands and stuff to try to get the other guys off (from what I know, no one in our group was gay, there could have deffinately been a couple of bi people, but I think for the most part 90% were completely straight.) It's amazing though what guys would do for a chance to control 17 girls! Lol, an 18some with 17 girls...not bad! I'm sure most guys would wank cock for that! Lol, anyways at about 10 guys left, the rumble got pretty serious. guys started to double team other guys, and people started using there mouth, which I greatly enjoyed watching. My beloved Jay, at this point, unfortunately got doubled team.... he didn't stand a chance! But it was really hot seeing him explode after a guy pinned him down and another sucked him off.... Lol am I really weird?!

Anyways, the final 3 and 2 were really intense, and finally only Matt and Kevin were left rolling around and Kevin finallly came, so Matt was elected our King (he looked really hot all horney and oiled and sweaty. At this point he still hadn't cum yet). Before he got anything though, it was us girls turn to rumble (ahah I just love that word). So the guys of course, immediately started putting oil all over us. Lol, there was no hesitation on their part. I forget who oiled me up but I do remember they got every inch of me. Which was probably unfair I though, because being rubbed like that had made me really wet alread! So we all started wrestling with eachother. I of course went for Laura right away.

[Background: Laura was the girl who lost the auction (story on GD blog) I kinda just wanted to get her out again, so that she couldn't win. I have also made her cum before, so I knew that I could easily do it again.]

Another girl was already wrestling with Laur, so I joined in and started going at her with my fingers. Eventually (and rather quickly) Laur came, and me and the girl that were teaming up then quickly turned on eachother. I had never met this girl before this day, but we were already rolling around on the grass all oiled up together. We were fighting on the gorund (and I guess we had rolled and gone outside of the designated court area) because before I knew it, two guys picked us both up and started fingering us saying this was our penalty. She came, and the guys let me go back in the fight. Lucky I guess.... So I went back in, to find other people to get at. There were about 7 of us left. I really wanted to win, because I wanted to get pleasured and pleased by certain people.... uhmmmm Jay..... and I wanted to cause pain to random people too, especially Cass! [Background: Cass is my roomie and BFF, and I love her to death, but I also love winning over her.] Cass was part of the seven girls left so I called her out like a little slut that she is... Bahahah and we started going at it. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden there were 3 other girls on top of my all holding me down and playing with my clit profusly! It was WAY too much to bare with 4 girls on top of me. They were holding me down playing with my ass and clit, and pefore I could even stop myself, I exploded soo much. It was such an amazing cum, and I also remember someone shoving there fingers down my throat after it had happened. Afterwards, I was just lying on the ground unable to move from what had just transpired. A few guys came and picked me up and carried me off. Needless to say, I didn't win. I was so mad! It ended up that Cass didn't win either. She did make it to the top 3 though, but Mandy (Amanda), a girl that I again hadn't met until that day, won.

So Amanda and Matt were Queen and King, but one last competition had them do the same - make the other person cum first to see whos the ultimate head. We all thought actually that Mandy was going to win, but I guess she was touched more recently (because the girls had gone second) so maybe she was already close to cumming. Matt got on top of her and ate her out, and she cam in about 10 seconds! Lol, so much for girl power.

The sun was already pretty much set by now so this was the last big thing we did that night. The other positions were to be decided on Monday. The Queen and King though, now had absolute power and they were allowed to do who and what they wanted!

That night, we just drank a lot, and played a lot of turth games to get to know each other, as well as some other stuff. We eneded up playing kings (a drinking game with a deck of cards), where each card had a sexual command AND a drinking command to it. For example, if you drew a king you had to add your drink to the piss cup aswell as had to suck someone off. Also that night, Amanda took all of us girls off one by one, just to get to know us all. When I was with her, we talked for a bit just about random stuff. She wanted to get to know me. Lol, I was plastard at the time though, but she had made it clear that I was to call her mam for the rest of the time at the camp, or your majesty. We did make out for a bit and than she made me go down on her for a couple of minutes as well. The worst part was that she also made me lick her ass, her underarms and her feet (It was really weird, but I wasn't going to break rules, especially on the very first day). I also got called in later that night by Matt. I was the last girl that he had called in. Apparantly he called in all the guys too, but didn't make them do anything sexual. But like I mentioned, I was the last girl and person he called on. He was pretty tired though when I went in. Apparantly he had just fucked everyone (well kinda, he had told me that he only came once and that he was kinda just sticking it inside all the girls, and also making them suck him.)

[MAJOR BACKGROUND: All my friends get tested regularly, and we only invited friends up to the camp who we trusted completely and told us, were clean. Also all of us girls were on the pill, so (probably not the best decision in hindsite) but no one was useing any condums.]

When I went in to see Matt, he first made me suck him for about 20 minutes (I'm just guessing from how time felt), and than he told me to get on top of him and fuck him untill he came. I came about 5 min into it, and he came soon after. It was really nice that he wanted to finish his night with me. [NOTE: Before this week, my guy sex count had been 11. He had just made my guy count 12.] Believe it or not, I had only had sex with 12... well before that night 11 guys... and unfortunately, that number has now changed a lot. Maybe that's why I think that this camp shouldn't happen again. I felt so whory.

Anyways, after we had hooked up, he called in 2 other girls and he watched us all make out with each other and rub oil all over each other and than made us all sleep with him that night (like real sleep).

There were 4 rooms in the cottage, one with a king size bed, one with a queen (no pun intended) and 2 with 2 bunk beds. Matt got the king room for the rest of the week, Amanda got the queen room, and whoever crashed first each night would get the other beds, there was also a lot of air matresses and pull out couches, and carpets and sleeping bags. All in all, we did sleep all 42 people in that little cabin! Well it's not that little, but still it was tight, but we all fit. Lol, I guess though sleeping with the King had its perks because I atleast got the bed as well.
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote