Thread: Non-Fiction: First Annual Summer Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
sarahamber

Sport Football Outline

Outline

Let me take you back to the beginning of August 2011. I had been spending most of my weekends at different friends' cottages. Every year, usually near the end of the summer, about 20 of my close friends and I get together and go to one of our cottages in Muskoka (the best cottage country in the world... look it up if you've never heard of it). It normally entails just a long weekend of drinking, partying, and occasionally a few people hook up! We decided this year however, that instead of throwing a party weekend, we would have almost like a week long party festival (it makes sense, more drinking, more partying, more sun!) Somehow during the planning stages, my girls and I decided that if we were going to have such a big party (a week instead of a weekend), we should invite more people up. Unfortunately when we have 20 people up north, it becomes a really tight fit, so we didn't know how we were going to accomodate more.

A friend of Cass' (my roomie and bff) was chilling at our house one day when we were all chatting about the party, and he mentioned that his parents lived in a small town about an hour outside of the city where we live. But they owned 200 acres of forested land with a little "lake" (turned out to be a giant pond) in the middle of it. It was well secluded, and had a beach area and everything. He said we could use it, but we had to find a time when his parents were going to be away, as it wasn't just going to be a couple of friends hanging out.

Fortunately for us, he was able to convince his parents to give us the place for the week. I think in the end, they decided to book a last minute cruise or something. Whatever it was, we had gotten the place to ourselves (I guess you could call it a compound?) There was no real big house on the property. There was the main house (where the parents lived) and a side cottage by the lake/pond, that they had for when their kids would come up. We revised our plan and made it so that a few of us (our close friends) would go up to Muskoka for the Friday - Sunday, than head down to this place from Sunday - Sunday the following week. We figured that we would take it easy in Muskoka and relax, because we would be partying hard core the next week.

We had rented a school bus (one of the big yellow ones and a driver to transfer everyone to the 'compound', and to pick us up and bring us home at the end) This way we wouldnt have to worry about anyone driving up and having a car and drinking, while up there. We ordered 15 kegs before hand and purchased a sh*t load of other alcohol and mixers and brought that up in a U-Haul with a bunch of other supplies (including towels, blankets, sleeping bags). The whole week cost everyone a couple hundred dollars, but that included food and drinks and everything. We were even at one point thinking about getting a band to come play for us, like a 'wakestalk' sorta thing, but in the end, we didn't end up doing it!

So the weekend near the end of August roles around. Most people had confirmed, and we were scheduled to have 55 people coming up on sunday to the 'compound', actually, lets just call it camp! That weekend prior though, like I mentioned earlier, there were just 12 of us hanging out in muskoka, and Jay suggested (one of my really close guy friends. Yes, we had slept together in the past, and had done so often. but he is also my best male friend, and we are extremely close). Sorry, Jay suggested, (I think jokingly) that we turn our next week into something sexual.

[Just a little background. I have an extreamly WILD group of friends, and we do everything together, including helping eachother out when ever needed, to well... crazy stuff. If you want to learn more about some stuff we've done, check out my GD blog]

Anyways, Jay was one of the guys that organized 'the auction' (a past event that my friends and I held for charity). We were all really confused at first by Jay's suggestion. But after sipping down lots of sangria, and Jay continuing to explain his idea, we all began to listen and ponder. [Background: Jay is really gorgeous, and is completely ripped, and to be honest at the time it was really complicated between us. We both kinda 'liked' eachother, but at the same time we were just bestfriends. but he is still dreamy to me!]

So with the idea out there in the open and us laying in the sun, we were kinda jokingly figuring out if we even COULD turn our week festival into a sexual week adventure. In the end, what we came up with was clearly a product of drunken, horney, young adult idiots... but we did come up with something.

[I'll explain what we came up with as the story progresses. Sorry for making you wait, but it's easier to explain it as it took place]

So we got in touch with everyone that was suppose to come up to the 'camp' tomorrow (this was already the Saturday that we had firmed up this idea and all the details). Everyone that was scheduled to come was closeish friends of ours, and we were very comfortable with everyone that was suppose to come up. Unfortunately, I guess not everyone felt the same way. 13 people didn't want to go ahead with our idea (in the end, I don't blame them at all) so our total camp number was down from 55 to 42.

Sunday morning roles around, and we head back to the city from Muskoka. Once there we loaded up the U-haul and bus with everyone (we all met up at Jay's house in the city) and headed up northeast to the camp. Again, it's not very far, just about an hour drive maybe a bit more with traffic, but there wasn't much traffic on that Sunday. On the bus ride, we explained to everyone the details of what we had come up with (everyone there already kind of knew the roughings).

Here's the just of it .... (by the way, we had figured and planned this all out on the Saturday we were up north. This week was originally suppose to just be a drinking week)

So our plan was to organize the camp week and set it up like a little 'society' if you will, with a 'hierarchy' structure. Basically, we decided that everyone there was going to have a certain 'position'/role at our camp. The available positions for assigning were
-King & Queen (1m 1f)
-Their personal slaves (2)
-The Elite (like upper class people) (6)
-Regulars (24)
-Lower class (6)
-Slaves (1m 1f)

[Bare with me through this next part] Our 'society'/camp structure would work as follows. The King and Queen would have ultimate rule and no one would be able to tell them what to do, and thus they could tell anyone what to do. [Exception: One (of either the King or Queen) would become the Supreme Ruler, and the Supreme Ruler could thus tell the other (King/Queen) what to do.] (I'll explain how we picked positions in a bit, because obviously, everyone wanted this position).

So the King and Queen each had a personal slaves who would ONLY do what their respective person said, and were not allowed to 'be' with anyone else. The Elite, were the upperclass in our society. They could tell everyone below them what to do (but not eachother). The Regulars could tell the lower class (but not eachother) what to do, and the lower class could only tell the main slaves what to do. Thus, everyone could tell the main slaves what to do (Not to be confused with the King and Queens personal slaves).

There were however some limits set for the entire week. For the slaves (both main and personal) there was no limit! For the main slaves, anyone was allowed to do anything they wanted to them. The limits for things given to the Elites (Only King an Queen could make the Elites do what they wanted) were no extreme pain, no toilet stuff and no body modifications (given to them). The limits for the Regulars (K/Q and Elites could give to regulars) were no toilet stuff and no body modifications (given to them). The limits for the lower class (K/Q, Elites, and Regulars could give to LC) were no body modifications (given to them). Again, the slaves were allowed anything anyone wanted. All in all, the King and Queen had final say.

[Take a breather] Ahahah so I hope everyone is still with me here. It sounds a little complicated, but with 40ish ppl it really wasn't that bad. Most people were just Regulars, and some few special (Elite and LC) people. Pretty much that week, we just did normal things like drinking and partying except under this 'structured society'.

Now in order to fair things out a bit, we made it possible, that once rolls were set for people to be able to do things to people in higher positions than themselve, but ill get to that in a bit. Throughout the week we had different competitions, where the loser would have something happen to them or/and the winner would get rewarded. Competitions included things like flip cup tourneys, beer bong, beer olympics...you haven't shotput untill you've shotput blitz on jager, lol and some other.... interesting events).

So like I said earlier, everyone obviously wanted to King and Queen positions. In order to pick everyones position we held different competitions at the beginning of the week. Which I'll explain to you as the story goes on.

Hope everyone's still with me so far. This has just been the outline of our camp week. The next part will talk about each day and what happened, or at least from what I could remember. I know some parts sound kinda iffy and sketchy, but please bare with me, it sounds a lot more confusing than it is. In the end it was just a lot of 20ish year olds drinking, with a lot of fucked up sexual stuff involved. Heheh I guess kinda like a week long rave. In the end it was actually mostly fun!
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote