Thread: Non-Fiction: First Annual Summer Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
sarahamber

Sport Football First Annual Summer Camp

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

Hi everyone. I've had many requests in the past to transfer this story that I posted on my blog to the forum, and I've decided that now is a good time to do so. The following is a complete, true story of a week I spent this past August 2011. I think the story and who I am, as well as my group of friends is pretty self explanatory, but if you want to learn more about me and my girls, please feel free to check out my GD blog, as there is a lot more on there as well.

I've tried to go through and fix any gramatical and spelling errors from my blog to make this story more readable, but please excuse me if I've glanced over anything. Also, try not to be too judgemental and keep an open mind that everyone likes different things.

Just a warning, this blog is 18+! if you are under 18, please turn back! This entire story (for better or worse) is completely true, and all took place this past August 2011. I understand that some parts of it will seem a little questioning, and I assure you that we definately questioned the whole idea ourselves both before, during and after it all happened! It got to a point where we know it got out of hand, but I guess at the end of the day, we are all pretty much such a close social group because of it. In the end, it was a lot of fun, but it got pretty f*cked up.

SOO, without further ado, I give you 'Our First Annual (and probably last) Summer Camp'

Last edited by Leopard; 02-12-2012 at 07:02 PM.
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahamber for this post: