View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #13
freshmilk

Thanks Daremaster1, Hopefully you enjoy this update too

Training was exhausting, all fitness and by the end no one was talking we were all too tired. I was heaps worried about Jarred he hurt his groin in training so I stayed back while he was with the team doctor. I sat with him while we were waited for the doctor and tired to comfort him, he was really upset he thought he wouldn't be able to play the whole tour, even I was close to tears. When the doctor came I stayed and just kept talking about random crap hoping to take his mind off the injury it seemed to have worked. Eventually the doctor was done with his checks and said it was good news the injury wasn’t serious and at the worst he would miss 1 game. The doctor left and we made our way to the showers just before we got in Jarred came over and thanked me for staying back and being there for him and kissed me on the lips just a peck and seemingly not in a sexual way just a cute friendly way but it sent a shiver down my spine. While he was talking i could only focus on his lips and think 'They were on mine' we eventually jumped in the showers.*

As we were washing ourselves our coach came into the room but not far enough to see us and yelled out he was going to drop the rest of the boys off and come*back for us and closed the door. Jarred almost straight away said truth or dare. Although last time the game got boring I chose truth, Jarred and I normally got pretty daring when we played so I wanted to start slowly. He surprised me and asked if I would ever be gay. I hesitated when answering because I didn't really know I was standing in the shower next to a boy who is gorgeous and I couldn't figure it out. I didn't want to say anything because if I was completely honest, after thinking about the last day or so I thought I may be a little too curious and if I said that I’d expect him to cover himself up and our friendship to suffer but I told him I wasn’t sure and if I did it would have to be with someone I know an without others finding out.

Jarred just smiled and closed his eyes as he washed the shampoo out of his hair, I must admit I did find it amazing to watch the shampoo run down his body outlining his abs before running onto his semi erect dick I was mesmerized but managed to stop looking before he opened his eyes. I asked him truth or dare and he chose dare, I dared him to wank. He smiled and started stroking himself. He faced me and jokingly walked towards me saying he was close and said he was going to blow on me we both laughed and he took a step back. He was hard now and was about the same size as me but uncircumcised, he was breathing heavily when the door swung open and coach yelled out to us to finish our shower and closed the door Jarred was in shock after coming so close to getting caught and we quickly got dry and dressed. He still had a noticeable tent in his shorts but coach didn't notice.
On the way back the car was practically silent me n Jarred in the back and coach up front. I made a joke to Jarred say that by the look of it his groin was still working normally and we both cracked up laughing. Coach just look at us weird and ignored our laughter.

We got back to the hotel and found out our rooms were changed and now we were all in 2 bedroom rooms, Jarred and I in one and James and Aaron in the next room. we moved our bags and had a quiet night I spent a lot of time thinking about what I saw in the shower and was really getting horny, I thought Jarred was asleep and was about to masturbate when he spoke and asked if I was any closer to knowing if I would do anything gay. We didn't play truths or anything we just spoke honestly and I asked why he was interested and he said he was beginning to get urges towards guys and wanted to know if it was normal. I breathed a sigh of relief and told him about all my urges and about looking at him in the shower, although we were best friends I didn't expect to ever be so open with him and was overjoyed when he was just as open and acceptive he didn't act weird about me checking him out or anything he just made a joke say that at least someone notices the fact he works out everyday! We continued talking and ended up staying up a bit longer watching a movie we hugged a few times just to show our appreciation to each other and went to sleep.*

I was woken up to my phone ringing. It was my girlfriend.. Who I may have forgotten about a little! She was an awesome girl to be around but if I wasn’t with her she would call a thousand times and if I went out I was the worst person in the world, when I answered I was expecting to hear I miss you and stuff like that but I just got abused for not being back home and not calling her so. I couldn't be bothered arguing so I said bye and hung up. She called back and said she wanted to break up. It hurt but it was probably for the best so I hung up and turned my phone off. I woke Jarred up and told him, he hugged me and we laid in the same bed just talking for a bit I was upset but felt better after talking.

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote