View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

Youre in the bathroom, having waited a whole period (hour) of having to go both pee and shit. Youre desperate to go but right when youre a step away from the stall, your bully pops out of knowwhere and yanks your underwear up your ass. You beg, "C'mon i really gotta go!" He laughs, "thats not my problem punk." And yanks up your underwear, then gives you a hanging wedgie. The bully then gives you a hard punch in the nuts and you immediately pee, not able to hold it any longer. "Oh look the little baby wet himself!" The bully cant stop laughing leaving you there. You eventually mess yourself, and after 20 minutes the underwear finally breaks. You throw out your underwear and walk out, forced to go commando with wet pants for the rest of the day.
My biggest fetish is being given dares that are the types of things bullies would do to their victims (examples: forced to eat gross stuff, swirlies, hit in the balls, wedgies, bathroom, dirty underwear/socks, titty twisters, humiliation, bad smells etc.)
Limits: anything people could find out about, extreme pain, permanent things, sexual stuff, atomic/hanging wedgies
wedgieboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote