View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #45
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

I love comments
Part 8: Friday: Last chances

Nicole had saved the best of her dares for last and was actually excited about the coming thrill she would feel. This dare was something different every one of her classes and the risk involved was very large. She was wearing her string bikini to school, only being covered by a tank top and light skirt. It was a hot summer day so she could get away with the skimpy outfit at school. Every class she had to keep atleast one article of clothing off the entire class. If she was caught it meant no points so that was a definate no.
In most of her classes she would remove either her bikini bottoms or top, using the clothes over them to hide her lack of clothing. Once in gym class she decided to spice things up. Wearing only the bikini to class, acting as if she forgot her gym clothes. This dare was also on the list but Nicole didn't plan it. She was caught in the thrill of dares. Twice a boy tugged at the strings in an attempt to stip her (once the top and once the bottoms) but she was always able to get away in time before she was exposed.
After class she showered in her bikini as well, making the top show through the white tank top quite a bit. But no teacher ever complained to her about her outfit. Nicole's final dare had gone spectacularly and was planning to keep on the skimpy outfit for the final tally of points at Nick's house.

Alex had chosen to do a dare not involving the locker room after thursday's events. The dares were actually scaring Alex so he was going for an easier one. At lunch he was going to put his lunch down his pants. Although, alex was planning on keeping it there for the rest of the day which would be gross for him and he was at the mercy of the lunch ladies.
The time of fate was uppon him and Alex discovered his lunch that would deside his fate!!!! Brabeque ribs and baked beans. The lunch ladies had chosen a spectacular day to try out some real food for once. Alex took his lunch aside and went into the bathroom where he poured the baked beans down his compression shorts he was wearing to hold the food in. To his surprise they were cold, and suddenly he was happy he wasn't eating them. Then the ribs went down as well, adding strange buldges to his pants for the rest of the day, not to mention a faint smell.
Alex was worried if his final dare would be enough to secure a victory but it was over now and his fate would be decided soon enough.

Jenna and Colette also both had dares at lunch, but little did they know that their dares would go together perfectly. They always sat together with some of their other friends (mostly guys) besides those in the dare group. That was mostly due to the different lunch periods the school had. Of course every day was a fun time and today it would be even funner. In the last 10 minutes of lunch when everyone was finished Colette pulled out a deck of cards.
"Strip poker anyone?" Some people laughed as if it were a joke but Colette was serious. Their table was on the far side of the lunchroom away from the lunch monitors. Jenna eyed Colette, being perfectly fimilar with the strip poker dare and decided to join in to give her own dare some cover. After a few rounds most people had just lost shoes or socks and to Colette's surprise they were actually stripping. The game got a little more intense as a guy stripped his shirt off and a girl lost her jeans. Everyone had lost atleast once and were getting into the game. A few rounds later all of the boys were shirtless and several of the girls had either lost their pants or shirts as well. Everyone was huddled together to avoid attention from the lunch monitors.
"So who here do you think has the best underwear?" One of the girls asked openly. The boys showed off their sagging pants and exposed boxers as the girls either showed their bra or panties off to the others. In the end, it was agreed that Jenna's bright red g-string won the contest.
In the final rounds nobody had lost enough to be down to just their underwear, which was what Colette was dreaming of but Jenna lost the last round. She hopped up on the table and lifted her skirt for over half the lunchroom to see because that was her dare to begin with. As she planned it worked out perfectly and her friends all laughed along at Jenna's actions. But soon the game was over and they all left. Jenna and Colette were pleased with their work.

Davis' dare was far less public. He went after lunch straight to the bathroom and stayed there until the halls were quiet. From the bathroom he stripped naked, leaving his clothes in a locked stall that he crawled under. Davis was planning to streak through a hallway and back while the halls were empty. It was still a risky dare but Davis was looking forward to it. As he swiftly walked through the halls his semi-erect cock bounced happily with his steps. He checked around every corner and made sure all the teacher's doors were closed. he was now on his return trip, being halfway done he moved faster down the hall, taking more risks with doors. He was just a few steps from the bathroom when suddenly the door to the girls room opened! Davis dove behind a trashcan to protect his dignity when he saw who it was, Colette.
"What are you doing Davis?" She asked, curious and humored by his situation.
"What do you think i'm doing?" Davis asked rhetorically. "I'm doing a dare!"
"Well it's not going to stop me and Alex from winning." Colette was getting a little turned on by Davis' situation and leaned on the trashcan that was Davis' covering. Creeping closer to him.
"You know you love this Colette," Davis said jokingly "You can't get enough of my body." He laughed a little but in reality Davis was right.
"Well maybe i'll have to catch you again like this in another place. Then we can have some real fun." Colette was tugging slightly on the trash can now but Davis resisted.
"Ok, the one with more points after this has to be the winner's slave for a day."
"You're on." With that Colette left Davis to get his clothes, both were even more excited about that night now when the points would be revealed.

Nick's master dare had finally come. All week he had researched the best time to preform his dare and was finally ready for it. Nick went after gym and hid in a bathroom until all the kids were in class. Then he stripped naked, leaving his clothes behind as Davis had done with his dare. Nick didn't have to walk very far before coming to his destination. The teacher's lounge. He was to be naked in the room and with just a snapshot as proof his dare would be completed and a large sum of points would be his.
The room was unlocked and he entered hastily. Nobody was inside, in fact not much at all was inside. Mostly it was desks and tables with a small refrigerator, microwave and a small TV. Nick had imagined a palace for his teachers, but this was nothing.
Suddenly, the door creaked open and a teacher named Mrs. Yippo walked into the room. There was no where for him to hide and it was just him and the elderly teacher. She spotted him and almost dropped her papers she was carrying. Nick didn't bother to cover himself up, he was too afraid of what was coming next.
"Nicolas? What are you doing?!" There was no sympathy in her voice.
"Uhh... well..." Nick wasn't sure what excuse to use.
"Do you always come in here like this?!"
"No, this is the first time i've ever been in here! I swear!" Nick was desperate to not get in trouble. "I just thought it would be a big thrill. You know?" She seemed to buy his excuse with reason.
"Ok. I'll let you off with a warning this one time but if you are ever in the school with even a single article of clothing missing I will have you expelled!" That was Nick's cue to leave as he ran to the bathroom and got dressed. He didn't return to class and instead pondered his horrible future that awaited him after school.

next is the dramatic revelation of who won and who lost. The winners of each bet is discovered and the fates of Jake and Amy are decided.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote