Thread: Fiction: Teachers Naughty Student
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #27
I Obey

Default Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Slave

“Now get to work slut puppy.” He said wrapping his legs around me.

His giant cock was right in my face. My jaw hurt so badly from sucking the dildo I didn’t know how I was going to do it.

“Please master don’t make me do this. Please don’t make me be your slave.” I started to beg.

He stood up knocking me back. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me from underneath the desk. I was petrified about what he was going to do. He bent me over his desk so my butt was high in the air and grabbed a wooden ruler. He brought it down hard across my ass. I cried out in a pin but he did it again and again.

“Don’t” Smack! “You ever!” Smack! “Deny me” Smack “Again!” Smack.
He kept on spanking my ass.

“You are my little slut from now on! You do what I say when I say it! You no longer think for yourself! Decide anything for yourself! You are mine!” He said finishing with one more hard hit across both cheeks.

My ass on fire it hurt so badly. I was crying and nodding helplessly.

“Yes master. I’m sorry master!” I said over and over again.

“Not yet you aren’t! But you will be when we get home! Now get under that desk and give me the best blow job ever!” He said pushing off his desk.

I crawled under and got into position. I needed to prove myself now. To prove that I could give the best blow job in the world. He sat down again and wrapped is legs around me. I started with the tip lightly kissing it. Then I did circles around it and worked my way down the shaft and back up. I put his balls in my mouth and flicked them with my tongue. I licked the side of his legs and then back up and down the shaft.

“Enough foreplay slut! And look at me when you’re sucking my dick.” He ordered.

I brought my cherry lips to the tip and put it in my mouth. Teasing it with my tongue. I could already taste his precum. My jaw hurt so bad I couldn’t put it in anymore. I stalled there working magic with my lips and tongue. Eventually her got fed up through and grabbed my head. He forced his cock all the way down my throat. It hurt like hell but he just kept slamming it down again and again. I was gagging and chocking. He told me to do it myself so I forced myself down on him over and over again. Final he was about to blow he grabbed my head and forced it down. He wrapped his legs tighter around me and blew the biggest load down my throat ever.

“Ahh amazing slut. Too bad it doesn’t make up for your little incident earlier.” He said.

I was terrified about tonight. I don’t know what I was thinking. Even though I was being abused and tortured I was still super wet though. I want to orgasm so bad but I didn’t see it happening today.

“Yes master” I said obediently.

“Now after lunch I have a meeting and then we can go home. This meeting should only be about an hour so you’ll just have to sit and wait for me.” He said with an evil grin.

I had a horrible feeling that sitting and waiting wasn’t as simple as it sounded.

“Now come over here girl, this is part one of your punishment.” He said leading me to the special desk he made for me. It was now in the corner because he had class in here today.

He made me sit down on it and take my chastity belt off. He strapped my hands to the top of the desk and my legs to each pole. Then he left. I was confused until he came back with a evil looking machine. It looked like a drill you would used in construction class but it was fitted with a dildo on the end.

“Like my new tool, you never learned about this on in my class. I made it myself.” He said position it under my ass. He pulled out my tale butt plug and lined that hole up to the machine.

He then came around the front and stuffed a dildo in my mouth it was so huge I couldn’t spit it out if I want to. Then He rubbed some icy hot on each nipple and my pussy. It burned like no tomorrow. He looked down at me and smiled at his work. I had tears in my eyes and I knew that only made him harder.

“Now slut im gonna switch this switch here and you can see what this special drill does.” He said.

The dildo started to slowly spin its way into my ass. It was the biggest thing I had ever had in my ass and it hurt! I started to cry in pain. I thought it couldn’t worse than this but it started to spin faster and faster then go in and out fucking my virgin ass. Then it stopped. Then it started to slowly spin into my ass again but this time it felt bigger! Oh no, this was going to be the longest hour of my life.

“Enjoy slave! I made it just for you! Oh and one more thing I want this memorized by the time I get back.” He said slipping some head phones on my head and left.

To be Continued
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote