View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 07:08 PM   #41
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

If you're reading my story and not commenting then comment! I'd really like more feedback!
Part 7: Thursday: Going Public
It was becoming ever so clearer to Nick that stepping up his game was the only option if he didn't want to end up a loser. Although, it was this determination that would end up deciding his fate. Nick prepared himself for the day ahead, knowing all day the dare he'd be preforming in his last class. Finally, after an extremely long day, it came. 6th hour he asked to go to the bathroom (a pattern that was becoming ever so popular with the dare group). Once there he locked the door, finding nobody inside. The sheet of dares said nothing about locking the door so it was still fair game for points.
He stripped all of his clothes off and lied down in the middle of the bathroom, beginning to masturbate. It was a glorious thrill, even with the door locked, he was in a public place and eventually someone would find the evidence of this dare sprayed over the bathroom floor. He came to his climax, shooting his load all over the floor and then quickly put his clothes back on. he snuck out the bathroom door, just in case someone was outside waiting for him but there was no one. He returned to class with his dare completed, pleased with his work.

Nicole had been up all night weighing the risks involved with several various dares. That is, until she got a surprising call.
"Hello?" Nicole answered, the caller ID said it was Jenna.
"Hey Nicole, it's me." Jenna sounded distant and preoccupied.
"What's up?"
"I have a possible dare for tomorrow... you know... together."
"Ok, what is it?"...
They met the next morning, both nervous about what might happen after doing this dare in public for all to see. Both of them wanted to win: no matter what the cost was.
They walked into the busiest part of the school in the morning and faced eachother. In seconds their lips locked for everyone to see; Jenna and Nicole were kissing. Nicole could feel herself turning red, knowing everyone was watching around her. After what felt like forever they stopped, Nicole saw that only 10 or so kids had stopped to watch the event. Jenna and Nicole went different ways and were embarrassed to be around the other for the rest of the day.

Davis was getting an erection just thinking of his dare. He could already see the jealous faces of all the boys and the stares from all the hot girls. He had "forgotten" his gym clothes today and would have to do gym in his udnerwear. The only problem was he was wearing a white thong and clearly showed his pubic hair and the outline of his privates.
The gym teacher made no comment on Davis' attire while everyone else was either disgusted or amazed by it. They were playing baskteball and Davis loved the feeling of his exposed package bouncing as he jumped to make a shot. He knew all attention was on him, he was in his natural element. At one point a girl threw herself at davis in an attempt to remove the thong and expose Davis but it was a hirrble attempt. Davis was however excited that a girl had attempted to strip him, all the more reason for his erection. Once back in the locker room davis showered and wore the thong the rest of the day, sagging his pants as well to show off to all the jealous people of the world.

Colette wasn't worried at all about getting caught doing her dare for the day; in fact she had to get caught. Early that morning she had stuffed her bra with bubble wrap and tissues, making it very obvious of her actions to everyone that passed by. For the most points she would have to get caught and take out the stuffing. It happened in science class.
The students were doing a lab involving plants, the teacher walked out of the room for a few minutes due to the lack of explosive chemicals in the lab.
"So Colette, what's that sticking out of your bra?" Amy asked from across the room, Colette acted like she was trying to hide it before the padding was ripped out of her bra by another girl. Instinctivley Colette covered her chest, her dare was complete but not the ridicule.
"You know, you're not the only one with size problems Colette," Amy said. "Jeremy over here has a one inch dick!" Amy took the padding and shoved it down Jeremy's pants. The nerdy kid turned bright red and threw the padding out as everyone else in the class laughed. Colette was shocked, she didn't like jeremy but Amy had crossed the line. She suddenly remembered Nicole mentioning another boy she had invited friday and Colette got an idea.
"You know Amy, it would be really cool if you could come and hang out with my friends on friday." Colette said to the nasty girl.
"Hmmmm, maybe I will, I bet they don't need padding." Amy walked away laughing but to Colette that was as good as a yes.

Alex was blushing the whole day, he once again had a secret beheath his pants. Today he was wearing a pair of pink panties he had borrowed from Colette. It was fair after she took a whole outfit of his. However, alex was a bit more embarrassed. Once in the Locker room he changed as fast as he could but it wasn't fast enough when he suddenly felt a pain in his butt. Someone had given him a wedgie.
"Look, Alex decided to wear some panties today boys." The other guys laughed. "I hate girly boys, take them off now!"
"No you creep." Alex said, the boys were all a lower class than him but Alex was a small kid and was easy to pick on.
"Well if you really dont want them to come off..." The group of boys then picked alex up, taking him to the showers where they hung him on a shower head by his pink panties. They left him there for the whole class. No matter how much Alex tried the underwear showed no signs of ever ripping. And besides, Colette would murder him for destroying them. The boys returned after their class, naked and ready for their shower. One of them was carrying some glue and poured it down the front and behind of Alex's panties before the guys got another idea. Each one lifted their cocks and unleashed their pee on Alex, showering him in yellow. Alex was eventually let down and left immediatley to dry off and get dressed. He avoided a lot of people the rest of the day and once he got home he had to peel the underwear off of himself.

The dares were costing each person a lot but would it be worth it in the end? There was one day left to make a difference.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote