View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
InDenial

I actually like ruined orgasms, lol, and I've done it a lot. A lot of the appeal of it for me has to do with the mental aspect of it- I like the thought of being controlled and denied, even if it's only me doing the denying. However I do actually enjoy the physical sensations of it as well.
The first time I ruined one was by accident. I was supposed to be edging for a certain amount of time without coming, but I accidentally got too close to the edge and couldn't hold back; I'd quite all stimulation but came anyway. A lot of times when I masterbate I keep edging as long and as many times as I can until I can simply no longer hold back and something I find exciting, yet challenging to try and hold back, is that when I get to a point I can almost always come untouched. I get SOO worked up and then I just let go and spread my legs, squirming, my pussy burning and almost painful, and then it just happens, my pussy starts clenching and I come. I love it (though in the moment in definately can be hard still to get myself to leg go, because the stimulation feels so good and I WANT an orgasm and so there's a litle bit of mental pouting and struggle that goes on knowing and getting myself to give that up- which honestly, for me, can itself be a turn on and so hot, lol). XD the thing is though, it's generally all the buildup and the drawnout, extended duration of arousal before the actual orgasm that, for me, is mostly the part that feels physically satisfying and delicious. XD The ruined orgasms themselves can very in strength from time to time, depending on circumstances and also how long I'd edged first (usually the longer the better), sometimes very week, others stronger, but either way I do usually feel satisfied, not left feeling frustrated or anything (I wonder if that varies from girls to guys?), though I can often come again sooner and get really horny again sooner than I sometimes might after a full orgasm.
As to how sensitive I am right after, I can't really think right off if I'm as much as a full orgasm. It doesn't really seem like it, and I wonder maybe for me if it's partly because when I masterbate to full orgasm I often rub my pussy hard as I ride it out, which often leaves my a little sore afterward, whereas when I let go and come untouched that obviously doesn't happen. I am sometimes extremely sensetive *before* I come when I've been edging, and just the slightest touch to my pussy can be very intense. The actual orgasm after I've gotten to such a point can also be a little painful sometimes, but in a good way, it's kind of hard to describe the difference from a regular orgasm, but it seems harder clenching, yet with less pleasure, it feels like my pussy (not just my vagina but labia and everywhere) gets really tight.
Anyhow, tmi? ;-) LOL If you want, next time I ruin one, I can leave you a report afterwards as to specifically how that time went, heh.
InDenial is offline   Reply With Quote