View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #255
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat91 View Post
Thank you all so much. Good news is that I'am getting alot better than I have been.
I'am really sorry that it has been taking me along time to post an update. Since my Christmas break started, I've been taking advantage of relaxing and resting up for my next semester of college.

I've been thinking about making a facebook page for you guys to add me as a friend. That way you can keep updated on me & my story.Or might just make a "like" page or something like that. I will let you know on what I come up with & post it on here

As of the next chapter, I sort of been having writers block. I've recently been coming up with new ideas, & hope to have the next chapter posted up soon.

Love you all
~Cat~
Glad to hear you are feeling better! As for the story, don't rush, just let it come naturally. I am sure it will be just as amazing as the previous installments have been.

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote