View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #412
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

PART 26 (302 Parts in total)

"OMG" Brian squealed as he saw a jack. This was the same valued card as Dani's card and he wondered what they would do if Sarah's card was lower and both himself and Dani would have the joint highest card and receive the task.

Brian was not allowed to look at the card and he sat nervously praying Sarah would produce a miracle.

Sarah sat biting her finger nails as she was the final player with a card in front of her. Eventually John ordered her to flip her card.

Not knowing what to hope she tossed her card into the air. As it flew everyone could see a picture card, had Sarah drew with 2 of her friends or was hers something higher (king/queen)

"Sarah you have a queen" Brian muttered not knowing if to be happy or sad with his card being beaten.

There were still several of the players in the room unaware of the consequences and it was left up to Amber to reveal the heart breaking truth to everyone.

"I have picked the" Amber said hoping it would be the card she was looking for and her underwear wasn't about to be removed by Sarah.

As the card was slowly turned over Sarah sat nervously praying it wasn't to be her unlucky day.

Suddenly the room roared with laughter as Sarah shouted "SHIT" She realised her luck had run out. Why ever had she decided to remove Ambers skirt the previous round, she began to ask herself?

Everyone sat excited at knowing both Amber and Sarah would receive the bucket of worms and other crawly stuff.

"I wonder what type of underwear Sarah is wearing" said John out loud as he began to fantasise.

"Oh god" whispered Sarah as she realised she must too be in the same dress sense. However they had been told Mark would only be allowed to touch 1 article of clothing, hopefully this will be Ambers and not mine, Sarah thought as she came back down to earth.

"Sarah would you like to strip for us" asked John, indicating that she had a choice if she would like to strip or be stripped.

"Errr" Sarah mumbled before asking if she was ok to go to toilet first.

Wondering what Sarah could be hiding John denied her the privilege.

“Can I go then” asked Brian hoping for the activities to stop so he wouldn’t miss anything.

“Yea feel free” John sniggered, as the group had a quick game of hangman while passing the time.

STRIP MAN

(Rules are at the Bottom of the chapter)

Not looking very happy Sarah realised she wasn't going to get her way. Slowly she reached up towards the high ceiling of the creepy mansion and pulled her pale blue top up and over her head.

"Wow nice bra" sniggered Mark as he admired Sarah in a lovely lace lavender blue bra.

"Time for us to see what you have on the bottom" said David wondering how his friend would have dressed as she wasn't anticipating anything like this to happen.

Sarah looked vacant before asking "Do I really have to?"

There was a furious look on several of the members faces as John bellowed "Get those trousers off or I'll strip them of you, and believe me you don't want that"

Knowing that it was no use refusing Sarah reached to her waist and slowly but surely her jeans were being pulled down. How she was going to hate the next 30 minutes or so, with all those worms and other crawly things creeping all over her. She gave a shudder as the thought came back into her mind.

Closing her eyes she gave one final tug and .....

TO BE CONTINUED ......

What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answer.

Can you solve the mystery word – It’s time to play Strip Man

RULES
The first new 2 letters after I have given each set of answers will be the letters chosen for the next round. However if your letters were one of the last 2 previously chosen, these will not be considered.
Please post your letter suggestion here, however if you believe you know the answer please private message them. Even if 2 users have already given letters, you are welcome to make predictions and help future viewers.

Stars will be awarded – Red = having an attempt of any type, Silver = correctly guessing a letter, Gold = Having the correct answer

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 01-15-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote