View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
u jelly?

i'll give it a whirl tonight. i thought the same thing phoenix did that i stopped masturbating when i cum? i'm taking a bit of a gamble hoping that the orgasm is still as fulfilling & that i don't expend all that effort for nothing!

le edit of doom: i finished the dare about twenty minutes ago, after some recovering and a drink here i am.. firstly it took a hell of a long time to get to orgasm tonight even for me. i was just using my fingers and was masturbating for a good hour and a half, at one point i wanted to just give up but kept going even with my hand cramping. damn vib running out of batteries! by the end of it i was at the stage of moaning uncontrollably having been in ecstasy for that long. i may of stopped a bit late to ruin the orgasm completely because by that time i didn't want to stop at all and hesitated slightly. i guess that means i do keep up the simulation for longer than i originally thought when cumming.

you're probably wondering how the orgasm was? hrmph after all that hard work the first contraction was the best feeling there was and it could hardly be called a contraction then i maybe had two more even smaller ones before i stopped orgasming all together. it was probably all over in 2 secs, i'd hardly call that an orgasm and i felt like saying noooooooo when i realized it was all over. it was like i was in denial because it was such a let down, when i got over that i admit i was turned on. it's a shame i feel too tired to be bothered giving myself a proper orgasm now but that really did take it out of me! i'm just left with this dull kind of aching down there! i don't know how to explain it exactly it's not throbbing or anything it's just sensitive like i've been masturbating for awhile but haven't gotten anywhere.. tmi?

that didn't go how i planned it too i feel cheated! i enjoyed the experience but i do wish there was more of an orgasm! curse you a little mark (but thanks for the dare).

nineteen⓳, female♀ & superspecialawesome

♥♥♥ being teased, controlled, tormented & humiliated
☠☠☠ breaking the law, taking things up the bum, most anything involving poop & silly unreasonable things

Last edited by u jelly?; 01-13-2012 at 02:37 AM. Reason: i didn't want to be a double poster
u jelly? is offline   Reply With Quote