View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Oh XD hehe okay no, your right, I don't stop right away ^^' but naturally I only carry on for about a second, certainly no more than two seconds once I start to orgasm, then I just rest my hand at the base of my cock. I just can't stand to keep pawing once I actually start to ejaculate and the first burst of cum actually comes out, (ofc scientifically orgasm occurs fractionally before that ) but, and I've just gone and watched a bunch of videos of myself to confirm this, I do tend to squeeze and rub up and down the lower half of my shaft a couple of times once the flow begins to ease.

That said, having just ruined an orgasm in the name of science X3 I can't say it was particularly irritating or frustrating or anything, a potion less pleasurable than when I'm just doing what I want I confess but not hugely so and certainly not an intense emotional experience X3 well.. Haha, anymore than coating yourself in your own seed is already! Shame, I was quite looking forward to that X3 hehe, thanks Bassplayer ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote