View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #383
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Will Amber lose any more articles of clothing?

Find out now in ……..

PART 24 (300 Parts in total)

With a further card dealt it was revealed that Sarah was the selected player as she had a king.

"Oh a female at last" giggled Adam like a girl. "I wonder if this will be Amber’s lucky round and Mark will get Sarah as an added bonus" continued Adam wishing that his sister would be the chosen player.

Sarah just scowled at Adam before asking Amber which card she wanted. With only 4 cards left the odds of Amber predicting correctly were increasing.

"I'll choose the 4th one" whispered Amber hoping her prediction would be correct.

As Sarah turned over the card she screamed excitedly as Amber once again was incorrect. "What shall I chose, what shall I chose" she sat teasing Amber.

Amber scowled at Sarah determined to get her back if the opportunity arose.

The rest of the players weren't sure if to be happy or sad that Amber had guessed incorrectly. The negative was that Sarah wasn't going to be the one getting it, however the positive fact was Amber would be stripped of something else.

Sat thinking about what John had told the players about the fact Mark would be allowed to touch just one item of clothing while tipping the horrid creatures over Amber ,Sarah came to a decision.

At the current moment with Amber wearing her skirt underwear and bra Mark would probably chose to pull his sisters skirt away from her and tip them over the top of whatever underwear Amber was wearing. Believing this is what Mark would currently do Sarah decided she wanted to remove Amber’s skirt.

Crawling over to her she gave a grin as with one fine swoop Ambers skirt was removed. "Well look what Ambers chosen to wear" chuckled Mark admiring his 1/2 sister in a pair of sexy mesh black briefs/boxers and matching bra.

"Wow I think you can see her" "cup of tea anyone" Laura butted in cutting Marks sentence short.

There were a few laughs and everyone agreed that the evening was to spicy for that kind of dull drink.

Amber sat hoping and praying she would predict the correct card soon. There were only 3 left and the odds had increased dramatically.

"So is Amber going to be lucky on this round and who is the nervous card revealing going to fall to" said John building the tension up nicely for what soon was going to be the critical round.

Dealing a single card to all 8 players as he had done 4 times before he could tell his nervous speech had begun to rattle everyone's cages. The players all sat there not knowing what they were hoping for.

They all thought about the fact that if Amber was correct now, it may be them stood in their underwear alongside Amber receiving something they had not bargained for.

David was the first to reveal his only card. Noticing this was a 6 he gave a huge sigh of relief believing he would almost certainly be safe.

The second player was Laura, nervously turning over a 7 she too felt this would be good enough.

Adam was next, turning over a 2 he sat happily knowing it wasn't going to be his turn.

Sitting next to Adam was Dani and as the 4th player she nervously turned over her card. "Oh god" she said, seeing a picture card. Realising it wasn't a king she sat uncertain if anyone would have a higher card than her jack.

John should have been the 5th of the 8 players to show his card but before this arose he thought he would prolong the player’s agony for a little longer. "Why Amber doesn’t choose her selection before the rest of us reveal our cards" he suggested.

"Noooo you can't do that" I want to know if anyone will have higher than a jack" stated Dani.

With the consent from the majority of the players Amber was asked to make a difficult decision. "Will your lucky card be under the 1st 2nd or 3rd card" asked John.

There was a long pause while Amber debated over which card she would chose. Hoping and praying she wouldn't be wrong again and be forced to strip to a single garment she whispered "May I have the middle card please"

"What happens next?" asked Dani confused and wondering if John was going to reveal the card or if it would remain a secret for that little bit longer.

The tension was unbearable as John finally suggested ........

TO BE CONTINUED ......

What is the suggestion to be?
Who will be the lucky/unlucky player?
Will Amber have predicted correctly

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

Apologies in advance – The next part MAY be a few days delayed. House is upside down as fitting a new boiler tomorrow - Friday, However will be online on Ipad all being well. More will be posted soon.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 01-13-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote