View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #18
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@Dankness

Hi ok I did this dare the other day, we have had some realli bad weather here in the UK the last couple of weeks and
we have had some very strong winds and heavy rain so this dare was fun.

I went out on a very windy day, only wearing a summer dress a light cotton dress with straps
that go over my shoulders. I decided to go to the local park, there is a doctors surgery there
and a lot of people go for walks and walk their dogs there.

So it was a very windy day wet day, it was raining constantly the whole time i was there.

I walked to the park with a coat on so I was dry when I got there but once there I took off the
coat and placed it by a tree, I then started to walk around the park, I had no underwear on at all
the only things I had on was the dress and trainers. I had written in big black marker pen Slut on each
breast and Whore across my stomach.

Aft a very short time I came across 2 men walking their dogs so I started to walk to wards them the
dress was flapping around lifting up and blowing up around my waist, as I reached the guys they looked
at me and said "you look like you are having some trouble there" I laughed and said" Yes I am this dress
is useless" at that I just let it fall to the ground so I was naked in front of these guys apart from my trainers.

I just stood there looking at them and I could see them looking me up and down and reading what I had
written on me. after a little while I said " would you like to spank me" to them but they just laughed and
said "they had best not".

After that I picked up the dress put it on and walked further into the park, I was soaking wet by this time
it was raining heavy and the dress was getting heavy.

I then met another guy walking his dog so I did the same again, let my dress fall to the ground, his eyes lit
up when he saw me naked in front of him, I asked him again to "spank me" but he said he "did not think that was a
wise idea" I tried to put the dress back on but it was so wet it just clung to me so I decided to just walk back to
my coat naked. Once back where my coat was I threw the dress away in the park and put on my coat and
walked home, cold, wet and mega turned on.

Emma XxX
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote