View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The end of an eventful evening

Well, here’s the next part. I need to apologize for getting it in so late. I will do everything I can to get the next part in on Monday. I must say, I don’t know how well it ended up: I was writing under somewhat stressing circumstances (you can check out what I mean on my punishment thread…) however, I hope it was worth the wait. I will be posting the results on Sunday morning, so you have until then to vote .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she stood there, Kristy vaguely wondered what would be coming next. She waited patiently, aware that her whole body was yearning for attention and trusted that Sean would put an end to the anticipation soon. She knew it wasn’t over; she was convinced that he would tell her when the game would be finished. Suddenly, she heard him move. He had gotten up and she felt him walking away from her and out of the room. Kristy tried to remain calm when she realized this as she hadn’t heard him close the door behind him. She imagined what she must look like, bound spread eagle to his bed. What would his parents say, she wondered.

Sean left the room still not knowing what he would do to Kristy next. He didn’t say anything to her when he left because he wanted her to keep building on what he had done so far in her mind. She was soaking wet and he knew she was horny as hell but he wanted to prolong the game further. He figured he may as well give her a good time as she would have to face Alicia in a few hours; an experience that would be anything but pleasant.

As Sean got to the foot of the stairs, he moved quickly towards the kitchen. Quietly opening the second drawer beside the sink, he grabbed a wooden spoon, his implement of choice as it didn’t make much noise and stung nicely. Then, moving towards the cupboards, he retrieved a salad bowl and filled it with the ice from a tray he had frozen the day before. As he brought everything back up to his room, Sean glanced at the open washroom door; he knew what he would do. He put down the bowl as gently as he could so that Kristy wouldn’t have any audible hints at what he had brought and set the spoon beside it, then, he went to the washroom to fetch a white candlestick. Not wanting to spoil any surprises, Sean decided to light it in the washroom so that Kristy couldn’t rely on her hearing or sense of smell.

Kristy heard Sean come in set something on the ground and go back out. The anticipation was killing her and she regretted not being able to finger herself while she waited, at least it would give her something to do. Finally, he came back in ‘for good this time’ Kristy thought, as she had heard him close the door.

- I need to untie you and get you into another position, Sean whispered.

Hearing his voice again sent a new wave of shivers up Kristy’s body.

- Ok, she answered, not hesitating or asking more questions.
Sean untied Kristy’s bonds quickly and efficiently. He then put his hands on her hips and made her turn 180 degrees. Then, he put his hands on her shoulders.

- I need you to lie down on your back he said.

Again, Kristy quickly obliged. She was too tired and horny to ask any questions and she wasn’t afraid of him. So far, he had kept his word through all of their dealings and she felt she could trust him. As she was lying on the carpet, Kristy felt Sean bind her spread legs to the base of his bed again. Before she knew it, her hands were bound over her head and Sean was beside her again.

- You remember the word? Sean checked again, not knowing how Kristy would react to the hot wax.
- Of course, she said.
- What is it? He checked.
- Red, Kristy recited, sticking out her tongue. But you’re not going to make me say it.
- Really? Is that a challenge? Sean asked.
- No, Kristy quickly answered.
- Ready?
- Yes.

As soon as she felt the first sting on her left breast, Kristy smiled. She knew exactly what Sean was doing to her, having done it many times before. She knew that the sharp sting would become dull an instant later before another would take its place on another area of her body. However, nothing else happened, it was as though Sean was waiting for something. Kristy had always loved fire, had always been fascinated by it. Hot wax wasn’t an exception. She remembered how she had “dropped” some wax on the tough skin of her heels as a child. Gradually, she had moved on to more sensitive skin. Even now, in her senior year of high school, Kristy was still playing with wax. It had been about six months ago that she had discovered how powerful an aphrodisiac coping with the immediate pain was. Since then, she would play often with her candles becoming bolder and bolder each time.

Sean was taken aback by Kristy’s reaction when the first drop of wax reached her breast. He didn’t hear the sharp intake of breath he had anticipated, hadn’t heard the question he waited for, didn’t see an ounce of fear or uncertainty. She merely smiled.

- Are you ok? He asked.

Kristy chuckled lightly.

- You’re not going to get very far with that, she said.
- The problem with wax is that once it’s hardened, you can keep piling it on, but it doesn’t have the same effect, she continued.
- And it’s not like you have a big area to play on seeing as the name of you game is ‘tits or clit’.

It was Sean’s turn to be dumbfounded. Only when he felt the hot wax from the candlestick spill onto his hand did he regain his senses.

- Hum, he said thoughtfully, this is…unexpected. I think then, that this will be the final round then.
- You’re not going to make me say ‘clit’, I’m too used to the sensation of wax, it won’t become unbearable enough for me to want to switch, Kristy teased.
- We’ll see, Sean answered.

He went to work quickly, tipping the candle over Kristy’s right breast and making the hot wax rain on her so that she couldn’t get used to the burning sensation before the next drop reached her skin. She was coping really well, but Sean knew how to elicit a reaction out of her.

Kristy felt her right breast covered in wax. She loved the feeling and knowing that her other breast was left was causing her nether regions to tingle with pleasure. Seeing as she knew that this was the last round, the game was in her hands now; she could stop at anytime by speaking the trigger word twice but she had challenged Sean and so she kept her lips sealed. Besides, she was curious to find out how he thought to wear her out.

Before long she knew that her left breast was covered because, though she could feel the drops of wax falling on her, they were hitting the hardened shell so she couldn’t feel the burn anymore. When she heard Sean blow out the candle and smelled the telltale scent of smoke, she was about to be smart-mouthed and ask Sean how he planned to get her to crack but he was quicker than her.

As soon as Kristy’s breasts were covered, Sean began to pick the wax off her right breast. He knew that if he turned on the light, he would see that her skin had changed a pinkish tinge because of the slight burns the wax had inflicted upon her sensitive skin. He moved quickly, removing all of the wax. Then he lit a match, this time, wanting Kristy to know what he was doing, before reigniting the candle.

- Wha…? Started Kristy.
- Am I doing? Finished Sean. Starting over, obviously, I had no more room so I had to remove the wax, but since you haven’t said ‘clit’ yet, I can’t change areas. I guess you’ll just have to receive it on you already sensitive tits.
- Shi…aaa…clit! Kristy said as Sean started letting the candle drip again on her already sensitive area.

Now Kristy was nervous; though she had played with her southern regions before, she had never done it shaved and she had the feeling that it would hurt. Kristy was bracing herself for the first drop of wax when she heard Sean blow out the candle again. She felt him come in closer and remove the blindfold.

- That’s quite enough for tonight, he said simply. I’m pretty sure that you’ve never played with wax since you’ve cleaned up your pussy and I don’t think now is the time to start. You’ve been a good sport and I think you deserve your few hours of sleep left before going back to school tomorrow.

Kristy simply nodded. As Sean untied her, Kristy realized how tired she was. She allowed him to lead her to his bed and she cuddled up in his blankets as he went about his room, cleaning up after himself. She dozed off quickly.

Sean had just set Kristy in his bed when he felt his jean pocket vibrating. Knowing by her regular breathing that the girl was asleep, Sean took his cell out of his pocket and checked the screen. ‘Shit’, he thought as he saw the six-letter word that was printed across it. ‘Shit, he thought again, what the fuck does she want at three in the morning?’ Should he answer or should he ignore Alicia’s call?

Your choice:
- Should Sean answer the phone?
- Or should he ignore the call?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.