View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A long night

I’m sorry, really sorry. I know I’m a day late. I didn’t ask for an extension because I didn’t want to abuse of your generosity. My weeks are so very busy but it’s not an excuse. I know I can’t run away from it now, I have started a punishment thread that is linked in my signature. Please go easy on me. Please?

Anyways, here’s the next part! I really hope it's up to par. You will have, once again 48 hours to vote for your choice. I will begin writing the next part on Sunday morning posting the finished part no later than Friday October 7th.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy stared at Alicia blankly. A whole bunch of thoughts were forming in her head as she was trying to figure out which punishment would be less bad. She was confused. It seemed to her to be a no-brainer. Besides being in for a bad night of sleep, being tied up in the boys’ locker room wouldn’t be so bad. In fact, it could be good. No one would come in, except the janitor and when he would be seeing her tied up, he would undo her bonds and she would be able to get Alicia into trouble. It seemed easy. Too easy. But Kristy was suspicious of everything that seemed too easy. Alicia had proven time and again that she covered all of her bases.

And then, there was the second task. Kristy was sure that Alicia would do everything in her power to make this difficult for her. She was sure that the girl would find an excuse to burn her clothing. Sure that she would find a way to embarrass Kristy by ‘accidently’ exposing her most private parts while she was wearing a skirt.

Eventually, Kristy shifted her gaze away from Alicia. She quickly caught sight of Sean. He was a few paces behind everyone else and seemed to be silently mouthing something. His mouth was opening slightly then he made his lips form a wide ‘o’ shape before slacking his lips again and bringing his teeth close together. Eventually, Kristy understood. Sean was mouthing the word “showers” he seemed to think that this is the decision that Kristy should take.

Kristy already knew that Alicia couldn’t be trusted. Sean, on the other hand, had only been nice to her so far. Her stomach felt like it was doing back flips. She looked up at Alicia with as much confidence as she could muster:

- Take me to the showers, then.
- First, you call your father, answered Alicia handing Kristy her phone back.

Kristy took her phone in her hands. She resisted the urge to check her missed calls to see how many had come from Sean. She would have time enough to do that another time, she thought. Instead, Kristy dialed the number that would put her in contact with her father. Only a few seconds after bringing the phone to her ear she began talking.

- Hi dad.
- Oh! Hi sweetheart, her father sounded somewhat worried.
- Listen, I was wondering if you minded that I slept at a friend’s place tonight. We thought of studying together.
- Oh sure, Kristy. The relief in his voice was palpable.
- Are you going to come home to get a change of clothes and eat or something? He asked.
- Nope, I’m all set. This was the only truthful thing she had said in her whole conversation.
- Ok then, I’ll see you tomorrow evening, he said before hanging up.
- There, it’s done, Kristy said to no one in particular.

The walk to the boys’ locker room was done silently without much chitchat. Well, almost. Alicia seemed to be pleased with herself and was blabbing all the way. Sean was walking closely to Kristy and Devon and Caitlin were close behind.

As soon as they were in the group formed a circle around Kristy.

- Strip, commanded Alicia in her authoritative tone.

Kristy quickly obeyed. As she was removing her clothing, she marveled at how easy it all seemed. It seemed to her that she had been following orders from Alicia for years now and she realized that it had only been two days. Two short and long days at once. She had done things she had never thought that she would ever do and if she wanted to be honest with herself, a part of her enjoyed it, much to her embarrassment. Of course, the thought brought her nether regions to life again. As she was finished taking off the last piece of clothing she turned to Sean, as per Alicia’s order and handed him the pile. Then she stood still, arms to her sides fists clenched in balls to mimic the ball of anxiety in her stomach, waiting for the next order. It didn’t take long to come.

- Caitlin, get the rope. Devon, bring her to the showers. Sean, come with me.

Alicia walked ahead while the other three executed their orders. Kristy felt Devon close in behind her. She could feel the bump in his pants against the small of her back. Kristy pushed the thought aside while she waited to be brought to the room where she would spend the night. He brought her arms behind her and clasped her wrists in one of his massive hands. Kristy’s heartbeat went up a notch, she didn’t like feeling trapped. However, she kept her breathing under control knowing better than to lash out at anyone while still under Alicia’s control. Only when everyone else was already in the shower did Devon begin to bring Kristy forward towards the next room.

The boys’ showers were quite different than the girls’. There weren’t any individual cabins. Spread across the room were five poles. At about waist height was a metal basket in which an individual could place his soap and shampoo. Above the basket was a button on which one pushed to start the water flowing. The button had to be pressed again every five minutes. The temperature of the water could not be controlled by the user, rather, it remained warm all the time. Then, further up the pole extended five showerheads, each pointing in different directions. Kristy was brought to the central pole in the room. Her feet slapping against the cold hard floor.

- Sit with your back against the pole, ordered Alicia.

Kristy quickly obeyed, willing everyone to leave as quickly as possible. Well, almost everyone, she was hoping that Sean would stay behind with her. As she sat there Caitlin quickly began binding her. Kristy’s wrists were bound over her head to the basket. It was surprisingly not uncomfortable. Evidently Caitlin had been working with rope for a while. Next, Caitlin tied a bond around each of Kristy’s ankles. Then pulling on the ropes to spread her legs, she tied the ropes behind the post. Kristy was now sitting on a hard cold floor, her hands tied over her head and her legs forced open, not uncomfortably, but enough to expose her cleanly shaved pussy. Then, a blindfold was placed on her eyes. Kristy was about to argue but then reminded herself that it was useless; Alicia would find a way to punish her for it.

For what seemed a long while but was only in fact a few seconds, Kristy heard nothing. Then, an exchange of footsteps happened. Evidently Caitlin had left her side and had been replaced by someone else. The bound girl didn’t have to wait long to find out who had come to her side, it was revealed to her quickly:

- Oh, come on Alicia, you don’t need to do that. It was Devon’s voice.
- Why not? Asked the girl who was now standing beside Kristy.
- It would be fun, Alicia continued.
- What are you doing? Kristy asked, not able to contain herself anymore. You’ve done what you set out to do, just leave me be now.

Alicia didn’t need anymore incentive. As soon as Kristy had finished her sentence she felt a snap against her right nipple and cried out in surprise. As Kristy was trying to process what had caused the pinch, another snap came against her left nipple.

- For your outburst, you are going to get four more snaps of the rubber band on your pretty nipples then, I am going to give you five on that slutty little clitty of yours.

Kristy bit her lip, not wanting to argue. The snaps were painful, but they weren’t just that. As the snaps continued on her nipples she marveled at how it made her painfully aware of those sensitive spots. It was odd, how something painful and humiliating could be so erotic. Kristy almost decided to lash out at Alicia to elicit more snaps with the rubber bands but never let the words go past her lips. There was no way she could predict what Alicia would do to her if she opened up her mouth again and though the mystery was alluring, she wasn’t sure she really wanted to find out what would happen to her if she spoke out of turn.

Eventually the onslaught on her nipples ceased. Kristy noticed that despite the burning sensation she was feeling, she was feeling something else too, except lower down. Her pussy had waken up and she noticed the slight tingling in her clit. She was just processing this thought when she heard another snap followed by a sharp pain on her pleasure center.

- You slut, you’re enjoying this, aren’t you? Alicia said with malice in her voice.

SNAP

- You’re wet right now, what turns you on so much? That you are tied up and helpless, that you are naked in front of all of us and thoroughly embarrassed because of it? Or is it the pinch of the rubber band on your sensitive parts? Alicia’s verbal onslaught continued.

SNAP, SNAP

- Or maybe it’s all of it together.

SNAP

Kristy was concentrating on her breathing, willing herself to not respond to the taunting, willing herself to not recognize exactly how aroused the whole situation was really making her.

- Ok guys, let’s go, said Alicia.

Kristy heard three sets of footsteps walk away from her. Then a fourth set walked away. She was alone. All alone. Kristy started crying. She had been certain that Sean would stay with her. After all, it was he who had suggested that she choose this as her punishment. And now she was sitting legs forcibly spread and arms bound on the cold shower floor of the boys’ locker room. And she would be sitting there all night.

Kristy was regretting her decision. She didn’t know how much time had elapsed since she had been left there by the group, but she couldn’t feel the residual pinch of the rubber band on her nipples or her clit. She was starting to shiver and wonder when the janitor would come release her. Release. She would love to have an orgasm right about now. She didn’t care that Alicia had told her that she wasn’t allowed, the first thing she would do when the janitor would release her would be to give herself an orgasm. She deserved it after all. Kristy stopped her thoughts in their tracks, she could hear a set of footsteps coming her way. “Finally”, she thought, the janitor is here. But something was off. She couldn’t hear the telltale sound of the trolley that contained all of the products used for cleaning. And the steps were coming deliberately her way.

- Hello? She whispered.

The new person was walking around her saying nothing. It was as though the person was trying to make up his or her mind about something.

- Hello? She repeated more loudly.
- Truth or dare?

At the sound of this voice, Kristy’s pussy came to life again.

- Wha…what? Asked Kristy confused by the words that had come out of the person’s mouth.
- Simple, said Sean. Play a game of truth or dare with me and I’ll let you go. If you don’t want to, it’s fine, I can just leave you here.
- But…but…
- You know she cheated, right? Alicia, that is. When she went to check how many calls you had missed and saw that you were right, she placed one last call to make you fail, don’t you want to get back at her? Sean asked.
- But why can’t you just let me go? Asked Kristy.
- Hum. Please Kristy, just humor me.
- But if you release me, Alicia’s going to be even worse that she already is, answered Kristy.
- As I said, your choice. I won’t force anything upon you.

Kristy felt like her brain had turned to mush. She couldn’t think. What should she do?

Your choice:
- Should she accept Sean’s proposal and play a game of TorD with him to be released after?
- Or should she refuse Sean’s solution to avoid facing Alicia’s wrath?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.