View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A new day – Tuesday

Wow, I can’t believe the increasing number of responses I get with each new post. Your participation and feedback are crucial to the continuation of this story as they let me know that it is worth all of the work I put in it. You guys are keeping me very motivated. Thanks again!

I would also like to appologize. It is getting really hard to meet my deadlines with my hectic life right now. It is possible that the quality has gone down on this post. I will do all I can to rectify this with my next post.

I will be away for the whole weekend, which means that I will only know what the verdict is on Sunday evening. I will start writing at that moment.

Special thanks also go out to sm_limb and em52388 for their very active participation in this part of the story. They are the ones who came up with the choice of punishments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy smiled. Even after everything Sean had just said, she couldn’t help but smile. She knew that Alicia was a conniving little bitch. She obviously had noticed Sean’s discomfort and had decided to use him to try to get to her. Kristy smiled because she knew that the boy standing in front of her was embarrassed enough as it was. It seemed like he was being punished by Alicia for something. Probably for what happened in the boys’ washroom earlier. Kristy wondered if Devon was experiencing some form of punishment as well for the same reason.

Kristy looked up at Sean; he looked apprehensive at the response she would be giving him. Not wanting to prolong the uncomfortable silence, Kristy let out a sigh. Walking towards her desk, she picked up two sheets of paper and a pen. Scribbling something on one of them. She hesitated looking at the second, and, leaving it there, walked back to Sean.

- Here. This is my cell number.

Sean held out his hand. Seemingly surprised at the quickness of Kristy’s response, he eyed the numbers on the paper he held in his hand and put his free hand in his pocket. As he was pulling out his cell phone, Kristy was already holding hers out.

- I suppose you need to call to make sure that I’ve given you the right number right? She asked.
- Yeah

Sean touched the screen of his phone in a distinct pattern hesitating slightly before giving one last tap with the tip of his index finger. It did not take long for a soft buzzing sound to be heard in the room. Kristy looked down at her vibrating phone and, smiling at Sean, pressed on a single button before bringing the phone to her ear.

- Hello? She said.
- Hi, a familiar voice answered. Sean had just brought his phone up to his ear.
- Well, I guess this means that the number I gave you was real then, she teased.
- Yup, I agree.

Maintaining eye contact, the two started laughing, respectively pocketing their phones. Then, Sean cleared his throat:

- It needs to go inside of you by 7:00am tomorrow morning and you will have to keep track of the calls and IMs until 4:10pm at the end of the school day.
- Ok.
- Don’t forget to keep track. And we are going to meet in front of the girls’ washroom to see if you were right. You know which washroom.
- Fine.
- I should go now.
- Yes.

As Sean was turning towards the door, Kristy took another look at her desk. Going to her desk, she scribbled another set of numbers on the second piece of paper and turned around. Sean was nowhere to be seen. Hurrying down the stairs, Kristy caught the boy just as he was opening the door to leave the house. Folding up the piece of paper neatly, she handed it to Sean.

- It’s my home phone number, in case we want to talk, just the two of us.
- Thanks, he said, a smile in his voice.

Then, he left, closing the door behind him. As Kristy turned around, she saw her father eying her from across the room.

- He seems like a nice guy, he said.
- Yes. He does. Good night daddy.
- ‘Night, sweetheart.

Kristy went back up to her room. She would take her shower in the morning, right now, she was in need of a good night of sleep.

Completely exhausted from her eventful day, Kristy fell asleep very quickly. One moment she was putting her head on her pillow, the next her alarm clock was screaming at her to get up. 6:00am, it was time to get ready.

Her first trip was to the bathroom. Locking the door behind her, Kristy slipped off her tank top and pyjama bottoms. Opening the lowest drawer to fish out her razor and cream, she turned on the hot water and stepped into the shower. Looking down at the curly hair beneath her tummy, Kristy let out a sigh and lathered it up. She felt a strange mixture of excitement and embarrassment as she saw the locks go down the drain.

Coming out of the shower, Kristy wiped down the mirror and looked at her hairless mound. It looked good, she thought. Wrapping a towel around herself, she made her way to her room. Fishing out a condom from a year-old open box, she turned on the cell, making sure it was on vibrate. Wiping the lube off the inside of the condom, Kristy inserted the phone in the rubbery sleeve, tying a knot at the end before inserting the package in her wet pussy.

Turning around, Kristy pulled on a simple white bra and green button-up shirt. She mechanically opened her panties drawer before remembering, from its emptiness, that she wasn’t allowed to wear any for the rest of the week. Next going to her closet, she chose a pair of black pants that weren’t too tight. She was afraid that if she wore a pair of pants that was too snug that they would have more or a chance to rub against her pussy and collect the juices that would be trailing her all day.

As Kristy opened her bedroom door she jumped. She could feel the phone in her pussy come alive. The vibrations wouldn’t get her anywhere, but they would be keeping her aroused without requiring that she go masturbate between classes. But she would have to stop jumping each time. She also remembered that she would have to keep track of the number of times the phone vibrated. Turning to her desk to grab a pencil and a scrap of paper, Kristy drew a single small vertical line on the piece of paper before stuffing both objects in her back pocket.

It didn’t end there, though, as she was eating breakfast, two new calls came in making Kristy jump each time. She finished drawing two new lines on the paper and finished her breakfast. She was lost in her thoughts, standing in front of the newly loaded dishwasher when she jumped at the sound of her father’s voice:

- You were up early today, he said.
- Yeah, I have a big exam today; I wanted to get to school early to get some more studying in, she lied.
- Really? What in?
- What? She answered, distracted; another call had come in.
- Your exam, what class is it in?
- Oh! Sorry, it’s a history exam, she invented.
- Well, I really should be going. Bye dad.

Kristy couldn’t wait to be out of the house. With the cell phone going off at almost any time, she didn’t know how she would be able to concentrate during the day. During her commute to school, Kristy sat on with her pencil and paper on her legs. No one around her would know what the little ticks were for, perhaps they would assume that she was playing a game or doing a mental checklist. Most wouldn’t even care to guess what she was doing. But she knew and the knowledge made her feel another jolt in her pussy. Except this time, the jolt didn’t come from the phone.

By the time she was sitting in her first period history class, the one in which she was doing an “exam”, Kristy already had fifteen ticks on her scrap of paper. As she listened to her teacher drone on, she sheepishly wondered how many, if any, had come from Sean. At the thought of the boy another jolt coursed through her. But she didn’t add a tick to her paper; this was the same kind of feeling she had gotten earlier on the bus.

The morning zoomed by and Kristy wouldn’t have been able to tell anyone what had been going on in class. She was much too concentrated on not jumping each time the phone buzzed. She was also getting worried; at one point a teacher had snapped her back to reality by questioning her on something he had just explained. During her attempt to make up a coherent answer, she had received at least one call. Kristy was beginning to wonder whether she should remove her phone to check how many calls had come in since the morning or not. She was almost at the washroom when she noticed a familiar figure standing in front of her:

- I hope you’re not going in there to check how many calls you’ve missed so far, teased Alicia.
- Yeah, that wouldn’t be a good idea, chimed in Caitlin.
- You know, I heard that you have been keeping track on a little scrap of paper, Alicia continued.
- I think you should hand it over, she pressed on. Wouldn’t want you to be accused of cheating, would we now?
- But it was never said that I couldn’t keep track, Kristy argued.
- Hum, interesting. Maybe Sean forgot to mention it. Maybe I should have a little chat with him, Alicia said with a menacing tone.

Finally caving in, Kristy wordlessly fished the paper out from her back pocket and handed it to Alicia.

- Very wise decision, said Caitlin.

The moment after, the two girls were gone, leaving Kristy to reflect on what she was doing standing in front of the washroom door. Shrugging, she braced herself with what she expected to be a very busy lunch hour.

Surprisingly, though, the phone didn’t come to life once during lunch. Kristy, who was wet from the anticipation, began to wonder whether her batteries had died out. Her fears were quickly appeased, though as the phone came to life anew right before her third period class.

As Kristy sat down in class, she realized in a panic that she couldn’t remember exactly how many calls had come in since the morning. She tried to count back to the morning, trying to visualize the number of little bars she had drawn on her corner of paper before it was confiscated by Alicia, but she finally settled on a number she was pretty sure about. Once Kristy had set her mind to a number, she tried to concentrate on the math lesson going on at the front of the classroom. Eventually an odor made its way to her nostrils. It was a familiar odor, one that she couldn’t exactly put her finger on. Then it hit her, she was smelling herself, smelling her arousal. Her pussy had been dripping ever since she had shaved it and the constant unpredictable rumblings of the phone had only served to keep her in that state. She closed her legs quickly to mask the odor praying that none of the moisture had seeped through her pants.

When the bell rang, though, Kristy’s fears were confirmed. As she rose from her chair, she noticed a small triangle of wetness on the plastic of her chair. She quickly exited the classroom and was planning to go to the washroom to try to do something about the state of her pants.

Entering the washroom, she went straight to the first stall she found, closed and locked the door, sat down on the edge of the toilet and dropped her pants. She could see a string of pussy juice going from her hole to her pants and ending in a nicely sized puddle of the stuff. Terribly embarrassed, Kristy rolled out the toilet paper and started to wipe the moisture off her pants. She knew that the odor would linger until she changed, but she was hopeful that it would help in eliminating the embarrassing wet spots on her chairs. Then, taking a fresh length of paper, she wiped her dripping pussy dry. She didn’t even think of taking the phone, which was now buzzing away, out of her to check how many calls she had missed, she had the feeling that she was going to be punished whether she had the correct answer or not. Kristy pulled up her pants, cringing a bit as she felt the cold spot of her pants come into contact with her warm pussy, opened the door, washed her hands and went to attend her last class.

Before she knew it, the bell was announcing the end of the day. Kristy was so relieved because she had spent the last ten minutes of class feeling the almost unrelenting buzz of her phone. It seemed like everyone in Alicia’s gang had her number on speed dial.

Kristy made her way to the agreed meeting point and waited. Sean quickly arrived, followed by Caitlin and Devon. But Alicia was nowhere to be seen. Kristy remained in a daze as the three friends chatted about various things. She finally snapped back to reality when she noticed that everyone had stopped talking.

- How many? Asked Alicia, who had finally appeared at the rendezvous point, fifteen minutes late.
- Fifty-two, Kristy improvised.
- Let’s go check then. Come on.

Kristy followed Alicia into the washroom, not daring to question her. They entered the furthest stall, the one that had been used the previous day.

- Well, let’s get this over with, said Kristy, dropping her pants.
- Good, I see you shaved. You look a lot more like the obedient slut you are now. And I see that you have quite the wet spot on your pants. Left your mark on each chair you sat on today? Alicia was relentless in her method of finding new ways to embarrass Kristy.

Kristy tried to ignore the comment and pulled the condom containing her cell phone. Poking a hole through the thing, she removed the phone and handed it to the hateful girl. Not wanting to see Alicia’s reaction, Kristy turned around, pulled up her pants and exited the stall, throwing the condom away on her way out. As she came out of the washroom, she stood face to face with the members of Alicia’s gang, who shushed their voices when they say her. Soon after, Alicia passed through the same door Kristy had just passed through and everyone waited for the verdict.

- Fifty-three, she said simply.

Alicia turned the phone over to Kristy allowing her to see the two digits. A five followed by a three. Oh well, she had been damn close when she had guessed the number.

- See, that just goes to prove how much of a slut you are. So concentrated on you cunt that you can’t even count right, Alicia laughed.
- What happens now? Kristy asked.
- Now? Now you get to choose you punishment for failing the task. You get two choices. First, you can call your daddy and tell him that you will be spending the night at a friend’s house to study. Obviously, that is not what is going to happen. Instead, you will be brought to the boys’ locker room, be made to strip and will be tied in the showers all night.

Alicia waited a bit to appreciate the effect of the punishment she had just announced on the small group gathered in front of her.

- There is a second option. You can lose all of your underwear (meaning your bras), your pants, shorts and skirts and dresses longer that your knees which you will hand me. Tomorrow, you will have to edge once in every class and have you breasts bound with clamps on your nipples. During each break you will also have to edge in increasingly public areas. You will also be wearing a medium-sized plug up your ass. Oh! And if you fail me again, the clothing I have in my possession will be burned in front of you.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy choose to be tied up in the boys’ shower for the night (thank you em53288!)
- Or will she choose to lose most of her clothing and be made to edge in increasingly public places (thanks sm!)?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.