View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Kristy’s new school – you choose her fate

Foreword

I’ve been on this site for a few months now taking on and giving out dares. I’ve always liked to read and write so I was quite rapidly interested in the story section of the site. I’ve read a few, both fiction and non-fiction and have decided to give back to the community.

As I enjoy it when there is interaction between users, I would like to implicate you guys in this story. At the end of each section, the main character will be forced to make a choice between two things and you will choose what she does and thus how the story continues. As soon as I have three users who choose the same course of action, I will continue the story in the chosen direction.

Seeing as I actually have a life and will be creating a story accordingly to your posts, I’ll be updating it once a week.

All comments/questions are welcome, whether it be though a post or a PM. Your feedback can be either positive or negative as long as it is constructive. I really hope you’ll enjoy reading this one as much as I’ll enjoy writing it.