View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #56
jordan80

Put on a diaper and dress in your sluttiest outfit, Then act like the first dog you can think of but as you know dogs tend to get messy so accidentally dig into your pill covert and take out something like x lax and dig into a soggy bowl of cereal using only your mouth. Once your finished everydrop you start acting like a baby except you pee yourself and there is nobody around to change you.Watch this video
http://xhamster.com/movies/796231/sergeant_ivana.html do whatever she tells you (inside your limits) and since I am a guy, I want you to act like a Cat until someone on Get dares asks you to stop, Write Jordan on your forehead and then hump a teddy bear until you cum on it's face. Don't clean it and go to sleep cuddling it.

Pm me and I will do anything you say insides my limits...
jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote