View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #38
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

It's going to be hard to come up with a lot of dares for this so PMs with suggestions are very helpful or just post here. The story is going to be organized by person to avoid confusion from chronological order.
Part 5: Tuesday: Everyone gets involved.

Nick was ready and excited for the second day. He didn't wear any underwear although he'd obtain some later in the day from one of his dares. He set off to school like any normal day, ready for the surprises that await.
The day had gone by smoothly so far by Nick's 4th class, but this was going to be his most daring stunt yet. When he went into the class he went immediatley to the lost and found box that the teacher kept. Inside there were very few items, but one of which was a pair of Kyle's underwear he had left in the class on monday. He took them out and walked up to the teacher.
"You found them Mr. Undunce!" Nick said, acting excited
"What?" He asked.
"My underwear, I thought I had lost them! Can I go put them on?" Nick held them up. Luckily there was only one kid in the class that wasn't paying attention. Most of the kids were still in the hallway.
"Um, sure I guess Nick." And with permission Nick left and changed. The underwear was as tight as he remebered it but in total for his 3 stunts he obtained 11 points. Rumor spread through school quickly somehow that he was wearing little boy's underwear, Nick was pantsed a couple times. This reminded him of the party where everything had started but Nick was starting to like the embarrassed feeling.

Nicole wasn't planning an exciting day except for one dare. She wore very loose clothes for the day and in her final class she started her dare. She had to masturbate quietly for a few minutes for her 8 points. She began during a long lecture, this teacher was known to just talk and talk and not ask questions. She put her hands down her pants and began slowly. She didn't want to climax in the class and she would stop before then. She kept going on for a few minutes, looking around nobody saw her...
"So, what do you think Nicole?" The teacher was asking a question on the lecture to her. The class all turned to her with her hands down her pants. She acted as if she was doing nothing and casually took her hands out and answered. Nicole didn't think anyone suspected anything but she still didn't continue her dare, she had done enough for the points.
After class Nicole was approached by a boy named Jake who sat next to her in class.
"I saw what you were doing Nicole," Jake said
"Huh?" Nicole acted surprised by this accusation.
"I even took a short movie with my phone if you don't beileve me. And i'll show it to everyone."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want in on whatever you and your friends are doing. I know you're up to something!" Jake had seen many of the dares take place and was convinced something was going on.
"Well, you caught us. Come to Nick's house after school on Friday, we'll explain everything." Nicole had a plan of course
"I will!" with that, Jake left.

Jenna had a very interesting day planned. There were several dares on the list that involved people doing things to others outside of their group. Jenna planned to preform several of them today. After every hour she would pick a lucky guy from her class and lead them to a closet to have some fun. Joe, George, Zeke, Alec and Bernard were the lucky boys. Each one of them was good looking in Jenna's opinion and was worthy to be with her in a dare.
Once in the closet first she would flash her boobs to her victim and then pull his pants down and finally make-out with them. Once the boy was really getting into it she would take down their boxers and push them into the packed hallway to be humilitaed. These four steps added up to 12 points. All 5 of them were humiliated after being tricked by Jenna but it was just all part of the game to her.

Davis had one easy dare planned for himself that day, skinny dipping in the school pool. After gym class he snuck onto the pool deck. On tuesdays no classes used the pool so it was safe. He stripped down quickly and went for a swim. Luckily for him it was very un-eventful and nobody ever walked in. He dried off as best he could and got dressed again, going to class. Another 6 points was awarded to Davis for his completed dare.

Colette also only had one dare for today, the whole day she wore some of Alex's clothes that she had borrowed. He was happy to give them up so their team could win. It appeared that she just had a normal hoodie and sweatpants. But underneath was no bra and a pair of boxers. The only time this was a problem was during her gym class. The girls all gave her weird looks as she changed but Colette enjoyed the attention. During class she noticed though that the boys were also giving her looks. But she didn't mind too much. After class she found herself surrounded by a few boys as she walked to the locker rooms.
"Hey," one of the boys named Max said. "I hear you're wearing guy clothes today. Colette didnt say anything in response. "Well if you're going to dress like a guy then you have to use the guys locker room!" The boys cheered and Colette yelped as she was dragged into the locker room. They stripped her down to her boxers as she covered her breasts.
"Take her to the showers!" Max told the others. All of them stripped and took Colette along, pulling down her boxers to take a shower with the boys. She covered herself the whole time.
"Ok Colette, we'll let you go now if you stop covering yourself completely as you leave." So she did, wanting to get out of the Locker room. She walked quietly with her hands at her sides out the door and into the girl's room. She changed quickly and left for her next class.

Alex started the day by heading to the nurse's office where his first dare of the week would take place.
"So what seems to be the problem then?" The nurse asked.
"It hurst REALLY badly right here," Alex rubbed his crotch.
"Well lets take a look then," she lied alex down and removed his pants and then his boxers. She examined his penis with extreme detail, finding nothing wrong.
"Well are you feeling a little better now?" She asked after her examination was done.
"Yeah, a little I guess," with that he went to class.
In his Math class he plotted another dare. While in class he unzipped his jeans and unbottoned his boxers. For the whole class he had his penis out in the open for anyone to see. Luckily he sat in the back and the person next to him was absent. It was the most public exposure he had ever done and it felt good to him. When class was over he put his cock away and moved on to the next class. Both of these dares were 7 points each.

The day was over for all of them and everyone had gotten a lot of points but there are still 3 days left!

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote