View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
chapps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subxkatey View Post
I've been doing a lot of the dice dares recently and would love something more elborate and thought out by anyone on the forums. I like bondage, heavy anal, spanking, corner time/psychological punishment, etc but my dislikes are alright to be incorporated. I'll try and do all dares submitted as long as theyre reasonably doable.

Will give good reports on how I got on! xx
Ok - here we go.

For this dare you will need to prepare a few things in advance.

Take a regular padlock (unlocked and open) and it's key - tie a length of string through the key, and suspend the key from the string in an condom full of water - freeze the key in the water.

Once frozen, remove the condom and freeze the bottom inch and remaining string in an old ice-cream tub filled with water (so that it ends up freezing like a big erect block of ice containing your key with a large heavy block of ice attached to the end of it).

Place the ice block on the floor, with the erect part upwards, and remove your clothes.

Tie your ankles together with a length of rope / use ankle cuffs if you have them.

Tie your hands together with a length of rope / use cuffs if you have them.

Padlock the wrists to the ankles - now you must melt the ice to retrieve your key using only your ass hole.

If you have done this correctly, it will take a lot of effort to balance and lower yourself onto the frozen key, and it will kill your legs whilst you balance and wait for it to melt - of course you could bob up and down on it to make it melt faster if you like...

You may want to do this with your back resting against a wall - it won't help in the pain stakes but will make it easier to balance...
chapps is offline   Reply With Quote