View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 03:31 PM   #322
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Who or what was Sarah shocked about?

Find out now in ……..

PART 20 (296 Parts in total)

She received one off the biggest shocks of her life when the door was opened.

There stood in front of her was a blue eyed tall female. She had short brown hair and sparkling blue eyes and looked like she worked out quite a bit.

"Hello" the brown haired girl muttered, before politely showing her into John’s house and giving Sarah a rather big squeeze (hug). Why ever had she done this, thought Sarah.

She had never been to that area of town before and the house seemed more like an old manor house than the usual state of the art home. “Was this where John lived? She asked herself, still uncertain why she had been asked to go to the creepy place.

"Were is John" Sarah asked, beginning to worry about the evenings plans. Receiving no answer they walked through the house and up a long dark corridor that lead to a steep metal staircase. Was she at the correct address, she began to wonder.

Shivers went down Sarah's spine as she wondered what was happening, who was this girl, where was she being led and why?

Walking slowed Sarah stared at the rear of the female. She was about the same age as herself and something told her she had seen her before, but who was it? For the life of her she couldn't remember.

"In here" the brown haired girl instructed, pointing Sarah into a large room. Walking in Sarah received another shock.

"Hello" a familiar voice spoke.

Looking up Sarah noticed her sister (Laura) stood there. "What you here for, how did you get here so fast?" Sarah asked confused.

"For the same reason your here, I guess" answered Laura, a little uncertain herself

"Who is that girl?" Sarah continued to ask, feeling a little braver now she knew her sister was with her.

Laura laughed before answering "Don't tell me you don’t recognise who that is?" This baffled Sarah even more, she was certain she had seen her before, but where?

The sound of several familiar voices could be heard. "Are we all here" Sarah asked confused at all the secrecy.

Well David, John, Lucy, Mark, Adam and Brian are. I guess we’re just waiting for Amber and Dani before the events take place.

Just as Laura finished saying this in walked the brown haired girl with Amber

"Right we are all here" John announced.

"Where's Dani" Sarah asked confused with John's statement.

There was a laugh from John before he revealed why he had called the players for a special meeting. "As you are all aware it is Dani's birthday tomorrow, well I have a little surprise for her.

"Oh what is it?" Sarah asked.

"Well I thought you would all have guessed" chuckled John before waiting several seconds to add suspense.

"Would anyone like to make a guess?"John finally asked.

Laura was quick to reply "Has it got something to do with Kate" she asked feeling certain she was the only player to work things out.

"Well done" a voice at the back of the room answered before she introduced herself. "I thought most of you would have recognised me" she said.

"I knew I had seen you before, have you dyed and cut your hair" asked Sarah feeling a little guilty at not recognising the brown haired girl when she had opened the door to her earlier.

Laura and Sarah both rushed over and hugged their past friend. Does Dani know you are here? They asked her feeling like jumping for joy.

"No" Kate answered before telling everyone about a surprise birthday party John and herself were planning for Dani the very next day. "She will receive such a shock" Kate went on giggling as she thought of the surprise.

Everyone was excited thinking of different things that they could do to make it a day for Dani to remember.

After about an hour of planning, Kate said it was time she left. Everyone was saddened to hear this but could understand the reason when John told then Dani would soon be there, and the big shock wouldn’t be a surprise if she saw her.

"No one is to mention a word about Kate or the surprise. Is that understood" John instructed.

TO BE CONTINUED .........

What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for more fun events.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote