Thread: Fiction: 1 night 3 boys
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #27
hellboy78

they both stripped, reluctantly and proceeded with the dare.
CHAPTER 7

Danny and Brandon, now stripped, asked where to do “It”.
“Here is fine” I said and they just got madder at me. They gave me dirty looks, but they got on the floor and lay, on their backs, next to each other. I handed them condoms I got from danny’s dads room, and they put them on. I gestured for them to continue and Brandon flipped over so he lay on his stomach. Danny moved behind him and inserted his cock into Brandon’s ass. Brandon screamed and I laughed. Danny began to then insert it in and out. He got faster after a while and Brandon began groaning and moaning. Both their faces where red and they were both sweating. I left the room after 10 minutes and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and got in. I tried to scrub my face clean. Once I felt that I got all of it off I cleaned the rest of my body. I got out and dried off. I put my clothes back on and went to go see how Brandon and Danny were doing. It must have been 30 minutes because they switched positions. I looked at the clock and saw they had about 15 minutes left till the dare is over. I lay on the couch and closed my eyes. I waited for them to finish. I soon heard the noise of their humping die down and opened my eyes. Both lay naked on the floor, sleeping. I felt myself drift off to sleep. I tried to shake it ,but I gave into the temptation and I to drift off to sleep.

Likes pain, cum, mastubation, anal
Dislikes family, public
hellboy78 is offline   Reply With Quote