View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #38
Crazyla
Account Banned

Keep thinking this: "I'm a little slut, I'm a little slut..." whislt taking of your clothes and getting a few markers. Now you are to write 20 humiliating words on yourself on seven different parts of your body. if you're not capable of doing so, you have to ask gd members, by sending them a pm that goes like that:
"this little stupid slut has to humiliate herself by writeing insulting words on her body, but is too stupid to come up with any, so she is in need of your help..."

For every word you couldnt come up with yourself, you have to spank yourself 20 times, so think twice about being lazy and asking someone.

Now, if that is done, get all lights off and kneel in front of an available window. You are to get yourself all wet and bothered now, just by playing with your nipples. Do that for however long you want, but if you stop before 10mins are up, you'll have to open the window and do it another 10 mins with the cold wind hitting your body. If you are extra brave, wear a blindfold when doing so.

After that, you are to spank your pussy for as long as you need to get "un-horny" from the pain again., extra points if you're still in front of the window.

All cold from the window (possibly) you'll have to get warm again. Of course, you know what that means: Wax. I want you to cover your nipples, belly, ass, legs and arms in as much wax as possible. whatever you can't use up now, goes on your clit, and that's very painfull, so better use much.

Now put clamps on your nipples and pussy lips, remove some wax first if needed. attach strings to them and bind those strings on your wrists. now you should have one string on every wrist of every leg/arm, the strings should be just long enough for oyu to crawl on all fours. if you want to stand up, id should hurt. You're a little puppy now, feel free to put something up your ass as a tail and crawl around your room to find playthings.

you'll have to lick three things, sniff three things and bark at one thing. if done that, you may find someting, maybe a pillow, to hump yourself to your well-deserved orgasm.

Dislikes:Anal, feet, ice, pee, poo, messy
(Use for punishments. )

Limits: Permanent, Family, Public, eating poo or drinking pee, pissing or shitting into my clothes, pictures, blood. the usuall, I guess.

I don't own any toys, but there's plenty of houshold items I can use.
Crazyla is offline   Reply With Quote