View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 01:14 PM   #21
Username87654

PART 4

Brooke stalled, she first removed her socks and shoes. She had her toe nails painted bright pink, she then removed her top. She wore a pink bra. She hesitated but removed her pants. She had on a white pair of panties. We all cheered her on as she removed her bra. She let it fall to the ground. We all looked at her hard nipples and her breasts. I was so excited about seeing my favorite part: the pussy.
I had always been curious about vaginas. When I was little I had wondered what girl's 'privates' looked like. I had seen Alexis naked until she was about the age of 3. I hadn't seen another girl naked until the night of that sleepover.
Brooke removed her panties.
There she stood in front of us, naked. My eyes immediately focused on her wet and pink lips. She was still completely bald. Her face was flushed.

"Well, let's make her cum." Mark said.
"We'll make this first one easy. Amy said. "Masturbate!"
Brooke sat on the red leather chair, we all sat on the floor in front of her. Brooke spread her legs. We could see every flap and fold inside her vagina. It was so wet. She stuck a finger inside herself and began fingering herself. I could have cummed right then and there. She rapidly fingered herself. We all watched, not saying a single word. It was such a great sight to see. She produced a sloshing sound as she shoved the finger into herself and quickly pull it out again. She was certainly a moaner. She moaned loudly and hard as she did herself. It was a great show. I was rock solid and so horny. Everything in the room seemed to go out of focus as we all watched Brooke.
We were interrupted by a vibrating noise.
"Sorry." Amy said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. "I better take that." she said. "Keep going." Amy left the room.

Brooke continued. She didnt say anything, just stuck her finger back into herself. She contined. She quickly was back moaning. Within a minute she was about to have a strong orgasm. She moaned louder. Then I saw something I had never witnessed before, she squirted. She all backed up as she squirted juices onto the tile floor. At first, I thought it was pee. Amy was watching throught the doorway, still talking on the phone. Anna went to grab a towel. She came back and Brooke cleaned herself up. Amy then returned into the room.

"Guess what!" she said. "Tonight, we are babysitting my 10 year old cousin."
This could be interesting...
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote