Thread: X mas dares
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I dont really want to but any ornaments in my ass because most of them are really old but I will tape some on my nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichsagedir View Post
It is confusing indeed :-D

What about this dare:
First I dare you to check your sig for spelling mistakes. Or explain, what anal body is
(Edit: Just to clarify: my spelling must be much worse. But if I find an error, I may tell the user about it, especially if it is in the sig.)

Second:
I dare you to sneak to the christmas tree at night and choose two items which are hanging on the tree (or, if there is nothing suitable there, some other christmas decoration). Take these two things into your room and shove one item into your ass while you masturbate with the second.
Additionally, if you want to: Take 2 Christmas ball ornaments off the tree and attach them to your nipples/breasts while you do this dare. Maybe use some tape or something so that they won't fall of easily.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote