View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #194
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Stars have been awarded for the previous part.

Good/Bad news
I have purchased an IPAD today – very happy and will be setting things up on it later this evening . Unfortunatly however when I tried to sync by Ipod up last night (to laptop) to back up content I erased all content and sent it back to factory settings, meaning I lost all of the story. Luckily after 3 hours of work managed to retrieve most of it, but have lost all work done in the last 48 hours. (Nowhere near as bad as it could have been ) People that understand how I write will know that I am always several parts ahead of chapters posting. Currently have 9 parts in advance, would have been 13. Anyway as I have managed to retrieve data I am pleased to say

THE STORY CONTINUES ………………..

Who screamed Shit!

Find out now in ……….

PART 11 (288 Parts in total)

"Shit" screamed Sarah as she removed the same blue dildo the players had seen on video earlier that evening from her orgasmic lips. As she did this out squirted loads of her sticky cream which literally flooded Ambers slutty face and squirted all over her precious hair.

Several of the players laughed as they knew how Amber felt about her hair, which now looked to be ruined or rather in need of a good wash.

After Sarah had finished squirting she positioned herself over Ambers face letting the last drops of her tasty stuff dribble onto Amber’s lips (face).

Slowly moving away Sarah felt exhausted and wondered if she was able to repeat the sensation again within the 50+ minutes that was still remaining.

Pushing past Sarah John came with a loud grown. The group were a little surprised by how little John managed to deposit, with having the largest penis in the room they were looking forward to something magical rather than the 2 or 3 splashes that ended up on Ambers pale skinned tummy.

5 of the 9 teenagers had now deposited their personal cream all over Amber whose face, hair, breasts, tummy and cunt now felt all sticky. Surely she couldn't feel anymore degraded thought Amber not realising that everything was being caught on film for future excitement as well as several more players were still to cum.

Dani was the next, squirting her runny juice everywhere, Dani's orgasm seemed a lot stronger than Sarah's who had previously stained Ambers once beautiful hair moment earlier.

There were now only 3 players left before everyone had released their mandatory first load over Amber.

"Who is going to be next" panted John who had orgasmed moments before. Everyone watched the 3 willing teens noticing David seemed close. To their joy they didn't have to wait long as David grasped his little prick tightly with his right hand and gave it several tough shakes.

"I don't think we are going to have to wait long" whispered Lucy making sure that Amber couldn't hear a single word she was saying.

David was still stood a fair way from Amber's naked body which was tied tightly to the floor with scarfs and handcuffs restricting her movement and vision. His sperm shot through the air like a cannon and landed on Amber. The thick gooey cream landed in several heaps and looked exactly like what it was.

Looking around to see if Laura or Adam were about to join in on the fun, Dani noticed that Mark had taken control of the camcorder zooming in on all the females delicate area making sure he had plenty to jack off to at a later date.

The players could hear a buzzing, what could it be?

It was coming from near Laura, or rather from inside Laura. Her new vibrator was on high buzzing away like a bumble bee sending electrifying buzzing sensations through her young body.

"Where are you going to aim" giggled David hoping that Laura was going to squirt.

As Laura climaxed out trickled her slutty cream. A few of the players were disappointed as Laura didn't exactly squirt the way they were expecting.

"Only 1 player left" shouted Sarah.

Amber felt relieved after hearing this, who was the last player going to be? She thought to herself.

"I'm cumin, I'm cumin" screamed Mark.

Amber instantly recognised the voice, and wondered where Mark was going to deposit. Expecting a load of warm cum to be landing on her face, she was shocked when instead it coated her ass cheeks which were slightly off the floor.

Looking at the stop watch John could see that there was still a further 20 minutes left for anyone to ejaculate again if they so wished. Looking around he noticed that despite Amber having received 9 lots of sperm/cum Adam still hadn't ejaculated.

Why hadn't he done this yet, would he miss this special opportunity? If not where would he ejaculate, wondered John, believing that Adam was in Love with Amber from ll they had done over the last 2 weeks where Amber had saved him a lot of humiliation by jumping in the lake/river.

TO BE CONTINUED ...........

What will happen next?

Where will Adam ejaculate?

Find out in the next epic part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 12-21-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote