Old 12-18-2011, 12:11 PM   #169
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

COLLECT MORE STARS – (DON’T MISS OUT)

Where will the players orgasm?

Find out now in …………

PART 10 (287 Parts in total)

John finally introduced himself and took hold of the camera. Nodding his head he symbolised for the activities to begin.

Mark wandered up to his sexy 1/2 sister. Stroking his little friend he debated where he was going to deposit. He didn't want to risk hurting Amber’s feelings especially as he was sure she would later find out all that the players had done as John had told everyone that they would each receive a copy of the X rated video.

He continued stroking while getting up close and personal to Ambers sexy holes. Staring at them for some time he was amazed at how stunning she looked. Could he really squirt over her bald cunt and ass he wondered before he started to near the edge.

Reaching the point of no return he scurried as quick as his legs would carry him to Ambers face just in time for the first squirt shot out and straight over Amber lips.

"What the fuc*" screamed Amber in pure shock, never expecting anything like this.

Sticking out her tongue Amber was curious to taste what she had been squirted with. Expecting it to be something like sour cream or tomato ketchup, she was about to receive an unpleasant shock. Just as she opened her mouth Mark took the opportunity and his second load went straight down Amber’s throat.

Coughing and spluttering Amber realised what it was, but who could it be?

Expecting everything now to be over Amber started to relax waiting for the cuffs and panty blindfold to be removed, instead however she heard a bleep as the stop watch was now running.

The events were far from over as Lucy was close to orgasm rubbing her cunt with her right hand and occasionally slipping a finger inside her tight pink juice box. Was she going to be able to squirt she asked herself? She need not have worried though as out squirted a huge load of female cream splashing its way on Amber’s beautiful young breasts.

Amber was again shocked however the warm sticky cream on her breasts gave her a different sensation to the male stuff on her face.

While this was happening Laura had disappeared out of the room and Brian had begun shaking his tool never expecting when Amber had asked him to play poker the previous week the events would end up as steamy as they had now become.

Brian was nearing the magical moment as he directed his manly weapon near Ambers juice box. His load squirted out like a cannon firing slightly above the tight now sticky hole.

"Eww" Amber squealed from the warm sensation her cunt received.

Are all of the males going to deposit on me? Amber wondered not knowing the second was actually Lucy.

Laura soon returned carrying a large box which was jam packed with almost every type of sex you could ever imagine.

"Oh you have some kinky stuff" chuckled Adam never expecting his sisters to have anything like this. I'm going to have to find out where they keep them all, he thought, hoping some of them would impress others.

Hearing Adams words Amber grew worried wondering what the players could have that was kinky. The only thing she could come up with was a sex toy. Oh god, she thought as she began thinking of the players inserting things inside her.

She tried to forget about all that she had heard by thinking of other happy thoughts, but it still loomed in the back of her mind.

The muscles inside her delicate area tightened hoping she wouldn't have to let anything in.

Eventually Ambers mind began to wander as she thought about a load of quiz questions Brian had asked her the previous day. Was it really that simple, Amber thought trying a different word.

Suddenly she snapped out of her day dream from a familiar sound of a girl moaning. Amber wasn't sure if to be happy or not, at least the sex toys hadn't been used on her, however was another player going to leave something sticky on her.

Could she work out who it was, she wandered knowing that it was one of the 4 females. It didn't sound like Dani. However she hadn't heard any of them orgasm so she couldn't be certain.

Meanwhile the mysterious player kept the long blue dildo inside her swollen pussy determine to make it a night Amber would remember for the rest of her life.

"Shit" screamed .........

TO BE CONTINUED ......

Hope everyone liked the climax

What will happen next?

Who is the mysterious female?

Where are the others going to squirt?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath and more will cum.

PS – Please have an attempt at some of the questions. Stars again will be awarded (Trust me collect as many stars whenever you can)

Questions recap

1) I live where light is but die if light touches me. What am I?

2) What goes up but never comes down?

3) A farmer has Twenty two sheep. All but nine of them die. How many sheep does he have left?

4) What starts with a P and ends with an E and has a thousand letters in it?

5)What do you have to give before you can keep it?

6)What's always coming but yet never arrives?

7) What can you feed but if you give it water it will die?

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote